Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Okay, I've gotten to the point where I'm bored of making things up to keep my excitement high. I'm out of here until Lana does something again or BOZ/Kintsugi spill again. * watch me literally come back on album release day cus none of that happened *:bebe:

:hae:

9 minutes ago, paris texas said:

and by the twentieth you'll understand ha power :ma:

Wait wait wait

You're not allowed to speak clearly so you're asking us to crack the code

Does this mean A&W out in 20th?:oprah4:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

On 1/22/2023 at 5:13 PM, Selfloathinpoet said:

Okay, I've gotten to the point where I'm bored of making things up to keep my excitement high. I'm out of here until Lana does something again or BOZ/Kintsugi spill again. * watch me literally come back on album release day cus none of that happened *:bebe:

You logging on in two days after Lana posts "SWEET/CANDY NECKLACE. FEB 14TH. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE. I'LL BE SWEET AND BAREFEET" and the production credits leak in thirty minutes

giphy.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 1/22/2023 at 5:17 PM, Fingertips said:

You logging on in two days after Lana posts "SWEET/CANDY NECKLACE. FEB 14TH. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE. I'LL BE SWEET AND BAREFEET" and the production credits leak in thirty minutes

giphy.gif

I stan this energy:xgiggle:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 hours ago, honeybadger said:

if they really wanted a #1 spot wouldn’t she have moved the release date up instead of pushing it back … or am i stupid i don’t understand charts 

Vinyls count in numbers when they are sent. If they move the release date up, it means her numbers for week one would be from streaming alone…

Edit: I thought NFR followed those rules, but it began with COCC for her (since June 2020)

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s like 62 days…let’s not all lose our minds :heidi:….pray for a miracle :legend:

We lost them a long time ago :wowcry:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

who said the grants single out friday omg stan-twitter.gif

Omg It was me. My insider era :oprah4: but I said March 3rd Friday so I should work on my predictions

Anyways

Title track mv (featuring nikki lane as the girl who sings hotel california) out February 22 (hotel california's anniversary date)

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Vinyls count in numbers when they are sent. If they move the release date up, it means her numbers for week one would be from streaming alone… NFR was the case, and ended being number 3 (there was also a big release too that week, if I’m not wrong)

i’m not too sure but i think back then they counted pre-orders, and also bundles were counted 

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i’m not too sure but i think back then they counted pre-orders, and also bundles were counted 

I’m not 100% sure, but wasn’t LFL the last era from her with preorders and bundles counting for week 1? 
but I could be completely wrong.

Just now, margaret soty said:

new single announcement is coming :biblio:

Better be.

sub-buzz-12288-1539191303-5.png

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m not 100% sure, but wasn’t LFL the last era from her with preorders and bundles counting for week 1? 
but I could be completely wrong.

they stopped doing bundles june 2020 so nfr was counted 

dk about preorders though