Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Wait, I forgot the album could leak... I guess we're even closer than we thought! :oprah:

Oh no, don’t say that… I hope it will not leak

Spoiler

Well Hope is a dangerous think and i do not have it so…. :hype:

I'm going on a date Feb 10th so watch her drop something big while i am in a position to miss everything, happens everytime. Feb 10th! :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, BluVelvUnderground said:

Hey y'all. while he initially didn't trust me after the last time, I managed to seduce and sleep with the insider again thanks to the power of Thai food.

Apparently, the tracklist has been misprinted all this time and the track is actually called Poppers.

And fishtail is actually a fingering :true:

Cant wait for this album to   fuck me to death  on 24th March

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I really try to go on with my life - and I am indeed very busy - and just wait for things to come but no, I have to check LB and IG I don't know how many times a day to see nothing happening :sadcore4:

7 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

i wonder if lana will be singing on the interlude tracks. hoping she does :illumarina:

I think she does on Jon Batiste interlude

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・