Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

17 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

At least February is kind of going faster so far :bebe: I feel like 1 week in January felt like it took 7 months :bebe: 

i’m so glad we finally made it out of the nightmare that is January :icant:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Reading her thank you note from the album announcement again, and she said the four songs she wrote with Mike that have orchestras were the first songs she wrote for the album, I'm curious whether Peppers or Taco Truck is that remaining song, because neither track seems to have orchestral instruments? I would assume Taco Truck because of the speaker?

1. The Grants

2. Ocean Blvd

3. Let the Light In

4. Peppers/Taco Truck

Either way, I always love knowing which songs were made when in the album process :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Reading her thank you note from the album announcement again, and she said the four songs she wrote with Mike that have orchestras were the first songs she wrote for the album, I'm curious whether Peppers or Taco Truck is that remaining song, because neither track seems to have orchestral instruments? I would assume Taco Truck because of the speaker?

1. The Grants

2. Ocean Blvd

3. Let the Light In

4. Peppers/Taco Truck

Either way, I always love knowing which songs were made when in the album process :true:

I vote for taco truck

These are the songs that also give me the most NFR/COCC/BB vibes. So I expect the rest to be really fresh and with an entirely different sound

Nothing is coming this week, maybe next week we'll get the cover of the Billboard shoot :lolliney:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

53 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

What's everyone's play count for the title track? I want to know if I should be embarrassed by how many times I've played it over the past two months 

LOVE ME UNTIL I LOVE MYSELF

DON'T FORGET ME!

giphy.gif

150 :bebe:

faSE.gif

99-EC1191-4-FCD-4-B51-92-DE-A45-EEAFF9-E

someone remind me to update this picture every week

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Every Wednesday could be a release date for Lana so maybe:thumb2: but did that come from someone specific or is it just guessing?

tbh literally any day could be a release day

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

To be realistic, I don't think there are more than two singles planned for this album anymore, the wait is just too long. The next one will probably be released only a week before the album release and after that there won't be any more. :agree:

Ok, call me naive… but another box was checked from « lustforlife »´s post on that site… 

- There is promo /an album campaign to come in the next weeks;

- she did attend a post Grammy party;

So A&W wouldn’t be the next single?!? 
and is the ocean Blvd IG account for an upcoming tour ? :assad: