Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Fingertips said:

March 10th as an apology for the two week delay; featuring "Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd" (her), A&W (Patty), Fishtail (Chuck) and Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes (Rob)! :et:

:oprah4::oprah4::oprah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

If amazon music and apple music automatically added the durations while only showing the title track has to mean it's in there already :judgingu3:

It's coming this week :true:

Yeah, I think the 16th might be a placeholder date and it very much can be arriving this week or very early next week 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I was gonna say that Did you know... And A&W reminded me of MAC and VB.😭

do we think thats gonna be the single cover?

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 minutes ago, luminom said:

Let The Light In... It's A Cruel World

That would be slay, with sultry sexy guitars yes ma'am :hair:

Just now, DCooper said:

I have no idea how these things work, is it really that odd that the length would arrive 9 days early? What's standard?

It's pretty odd. These things are usually uploaded 2-3 days before a release unless it gets delayed 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, DCooper said:

I have no idea how these things work, is it really that odd that the length would arrive 9 days early? What's standard?

More than the 7 minute being added (which also happens quite close to release) it's also the fact that it says "1 song, 11 minutes" meaning they have both in the databases (and for example amazon music doesn't show the individual A&W length)

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

someone said that theyve never seen the length added this early for any artist. n tbh… it seems like doing this could increase the risk of a l**k so idk why they did it this way

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

That would be slay, with sultry sexy guitars yes ma'am :hair:

ugh remember when she did this intro on tour.... i have so many memories of witnessing ultraviolence era unfold... 

btw remember she kept teasing on interviews that the album started with a long, over a minute, guitar solo on Cruel World and when it dropped it wasnt on it... i still have war flashbacks

Wy8jf2U.jpg