Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, 111 said:

i wrote an essay on patty being the issue years ago and not her father when we knew nothing about their relationship and she was still very silent on the topic and i was attacked for it... now what

nene-walking-with-bag-nene-leakes.gif

re upload it 

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

Ok but if track 1 is about her brother and sister, and track 3 is about Patty--why the fuck did she put "Did you know" between them? From what we know the album goes: 

1. My brother and sister and me are so slay 

2. I am tired of being unloved and forgotten about 

3. My mom's a hoe 

this made me spit laugh 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe I'm misremembering things and it was just a theory I read/made up in my head but

Didn't she say Pat wasn't really supportive of her career choices? Like being a singer and all that so maybe American Whore is about mocking the media (and Pat) saying yeah since I'm a singer I'm a whore (this is the experience of being an american whore) 

:um2:

I do remember that Lana said that Patty was upset with Cola :tommy: so maybe she called her per whore and that's what she's reffing to now

A&W coming to slay our existence & to destroy Patty:trisha::lange::gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Everyone better be streaming DYKTTATUOB this week

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, 111 said:

i wrote an essay on patty being the issue years ago and not her father when we knew nothing about their relationship and she was still very silent on the topic and i was attacked for it... now what

now? we apologize. :true:

😋🫶🏼

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

Ok but if track 1 is about her brother and sister, and track 3 is about Patty--why the fuck did she put "Did you know" between them? From what we know the album goes: 

1. My brother and sister and me are so slay 

2. I am tired of being unloved and forgotten about 

3. My mom's a hoe 

When she reveals that she entombed Patty in the Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd 898697381179162634.gif?size=96&quality=l 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

you know how long we've had my momma and sirens right? bc girl we been knew :hillary:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

I do remember that Lana said that Patty was upset with Cola :tommy: so maybe she called her per whore and that's what she's reffing to now

I remember Gods and Monsters being a problem too bc of her being raised catholic. It's all coming together now :et:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

re upload it 

its somewhere in the pits of LB i think it might be cocc pre-release thread or something... it was basically all my theories about her mother being the one who decided to send her to boarding school cause of lana's drinking and being wild out in their small town bringing shame to the family and patty was probably rageful and mean towards her while rob doesn't seem like the type to intervene when patty got upset... im sure the post is still there somewhere but then i got attacked cause apparently i was talking shit about patty and didnt know anything

Just now, Lustformoney said:

When patty is THE american whore and lana calles her out for cheating on rob with 5 men :true:

slightly off topic but are her and rob still together? i'm confused why Lana and Rob are so close if him and patty are still together?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Me after listening to Wildflower Wildfire and A&W back to back

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.