Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:
8 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i get to have my first a&w listen by the ocean where i live i as a transcendel truther won :air:

im gonna have to listen to it in my bedroom at 3am half asleep:trisha:

I get to have my first listen crammed in the back office at work 2 hours into my 4 hr shift while 5 customers in the change room need help picking a matching kimono & 2 more are standing in line to pay & i also have to get out the new stuff for the walls since the valentines deco comes back down the next morning :trisha: But im still gonna do it and idgaf :trisha: 

just saw the boz spillage LMAO I was right about the J being JIMMY JIMMY COCO PUFF 

On 1/19/2023 at 11:45 AM, The Grants said:

american whore and…

Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puff

visionary lipster pls

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

just saw the boz spillage LMAO I was right about the J being JIMMY JIMMY COCO PUFF 

I missed the BoZ spillage. Where can I find it? Everything has been happening so fast:ahhney:

THE COLLAPSE WE'RE ABOUT TO RECEIVE IN A WEEK SHE REALLY IS GONNA FEED US HUH 

us next week

mukbang-food.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I missed the BoZ spillage. Where can I find it? Everything has been happening so fast:ahhney:

they created a new thread for it on ATRL. I was so confused cause I was like why is nobody saying anything about what we’re witnessing :trisha:

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, The Grants said:

they created a new thread for it on ATRL. I was so confused cause I was like why is nobody saying anything about what we’re witnessing :trisha:

Not on there and I tried going there but the website lags phenomenally on Safari, so I gave up:poordat:

5 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

No high budget MV planned I fear 😭

If this is the case, I hope it will give Lizzy Grant or the Honeymoon MV :true:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

link?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Anyways, had such a horrible day and this news made it a little better.

I’m sorry, sending love :kiss3: A&W will lift your spirit x

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

giphy.gif

I missed something while working, I thought A&W was supposed to drop on the 16th a couple hours ago but now I’m seeing Valentines Day?? Is that correct?

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Just now, maysparkle said:

I missed something while working, I thought A&W was supposed to drop on the 16th a couple hours ago but now I’m seeing Valentines Day?? Is that correct?

yes!

giphy.gif