Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Lots of artists have two songs in one, I think this will be similar but with one title:

Pure/Honey by Beyoncé 

Hard Feelings/Loveless by Lorde

Television/So Far So Good by Rex Orange County

Happier Than Ever by Billie

The songs are distinct but yet also tie into each other under one track. 

Actually, some of these songs came to my mind when I first read what BOZ said. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I forgot about this :lolliney:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

yall wanting a&w to be a trap song is sad who listening to lana over a trap beat not ME

oh its confirmed..

sick

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

7 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

I’m excited to see the single cover. I hope it’s something we haven’t seen from the album photoshoot or something completely different 

Imagine if it is from a music video😭 Full delulu 

Jimmy is for sure Jack’s nickname for Lana. He even put it in one of his own songs and talked about it in an interview, so she could be talking about herself…

My personal guess that AW is how she feels the media has portrayed her (given her comments about this and saying she even dressed very modestly and it didn’t matter to them) versus “Jimmy,” or the person she actually is to her friends and family, especially since that’s a Jack track it makes sense they’d put her nickname in there. That would be a beautiful topic for a song with two distinct sections like was mentioned!

rederence for nickname:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/jack-antonoff-says-theres-more-humour-in-lana-del-reys-music-than-people-think-3010161

Discussing Del Rey, who he worked with on her 2019 album ‘Norman Fucking Rockwell!’, and who Antonoff has affectionally nicknamed ‘Jimmy’, he said: “What I love about working with Lana is that there’s so much more humour in their music than I think people understand.”

Edited by cinnamongirI
Mod Note: Red text is reserved for moderator use only. I understand that this article has red text in it, so I went ahead and changed the color of the text for you.

Just now, yourolllikethunder said:

Jimmy is for sure Jack’s nickname for Lana. He even put it in one of his own songs and talked about it in an interview, so she could be talking about herself…

Yeah specially since the "Jimmy" part looks like it's going to be the for fun section it makes sense to mention their little inside jokes and nicknames there :dance:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

the amount of misinformation on Twitter, Facebook and Tik Tok. :deadbanana:

Seriously, I just saw the most fake “leak” of let the light in and people falling so hard for it:facepalm:

5 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

My personal guess that AW is how she feels the media has portrayed her (given her comments about this and saying she even dressed very modestly and it didn’t matter to them) versus “Jimmy,” or the person she actually is to her friends and family, especially since that’s a Jack track it makes sense they’d put her nickname in there. That would be a beautiful topic for a  song with two distinct sections like was mentioned!

rederence for nickname:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/jack-antonoff-says-theres-more-humour-in-lana-del-reys-music-than-people-think-3010161

Discussing Del Rey, who he worked with on her 2019 album ‘Norman Fucking Rockwell!’, and who Antonoff has affectionally nicknamed ‘Jimmy’, he said: “What I love about working with Lana is that there’s so much more humour in their music than I think people understand.”

This is exactly what I think the song is going to be about. A few digs at Patty to spice things up as well :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.