Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Eclipse @111 confirmed Feb 14th 4pm GMT (11am EST)

Okay I wrote three posts in a row. It’s time to get that beautiful 5 hour sleep. Good night, my american and non-american whores :kiss2:

11 AM NOOOO ILL BE IN SCHOOL :oprah: oh well, i know what to do :true:

😋🫶🏼

28 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

A&W out Feb 14th at 4PM GMT 

The original title, AW&J, stands for American Whore and Jimmy, because there are two clear parts to the song with a shift

Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puff :dua:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Just now, Jaeden xx said:

Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puff :dua:

Yep, that's part of this track :) we originally thought it was from Peppers.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

34 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

A&W out Feb 14th at 4PM GMT 

The original title, AW&J, stands for American Whore and Jimmy, because there are two clear parts to the song with a shift

is it two songs into one, or is it two songs combined? like, is it a compound of one another like side by side or is it mixed? the original source said it was two songs put into one, but that’s a little vague, right? like im not crazy you guys see it too, right? 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Just now, jamesss said:

is it two songs into one, or is it two songs combined? like, is it a compound of one another like side by side or is it mixed? the original source said it was two songs put into one, but that’s a little vague, right? like im not crazy you guys see it too, right? 

The song is one, full and complete track, it was just originally titled American Whore & Jimmy because there are two parts to the song. For example, it's like Beyoncé's track PURE/HONEY, as another user pointed out. One complete song, but there's a transition :) 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, jamesss said:

Girl, think about west coast transition between chorus and verse and there you go 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Girl, think about west coast transition between chorus and verse and there you go 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

The song is one, full and complete track, it was just originally titled American Whore & Jimmy because there are two parts to the song. For example, it's like Beyoncé's track PURE/HONEY, as another user pointed out. One complete song, but there's a transition :) 

are you guys overthinking it? or UNDER THINKING IT :illumilana:

Just now, jamesss said:

are you guys overthinking it? or UNDER THINKING IT :illumilana:

We're reading exactly what BoZ said about the song...:scoff:

I'm excited at the same time IDK how to feel about this. 2 songs and a 7 mins track is a big chunk of the album. I wanna experience the album as a whole but can't contain myself till the album release. :bebe:

Just now, Fingertips said:

We're reading exactly what BoZ said about the song...:scoff:

I will never understand why it's so hard to understand something as simple as that. The amount of people confused about it concerns me :pout:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

I will never understand why it's so hard to understand something as simple as that. The amount of people confused about it concerns me :pout:

im sorry i have a hard time thoroughly understanding things sometimes. my bad, i just wanted to fully know what’s going on because i have a hard time grasping simple concepts. 

1 minute ago, Yameena Khatri said:

I'm excited at the same time IDK how to feel about this. 2 songs and a 7 mins track is a big chunk of the album. I wanna experience the album as a whole but can't contain myself till the album release. :bebe:

Girl the album is almost one hour and a half and it has 16 tracks. It’s not even a 1/4 of the album. 

IMG-1607.jpg

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

im sorry i have a hard time thoroughly understanding things sometimes. my bad, i just wanted to fully know what’s going on because i have a hard time grasping simple concepts. 

no worries :kiss2:

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

I didn't say it for you, love. I said it because of the amount of people on twitter mixing up the words. It's okey not to get it at first read. :wub:

Lots of artists have two songs in one, I think this will be similar but with one title:

Pure/Honey by Beyoncé 

Hard Feelings/Loveless by Lorde

Television/So Far So Good by Rex Orange County

Happier Than Ever by Billie

The songs are distinct but yet also tie into each other under one track. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Hopefully she announces it tomorrow :candy: