Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

I'm quite confident it won't leak, there hasn't been a single snippet leak this whole era. The people who have the album seem to be careful this time.

if it leaks we’re blaming Judah Smith :true:

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I'm quite confident it won't leak, there hasn't been a single snippet leak this whole era. The people who have the album early seem to be careful this time.

Working with Taylor really gave her Taylor’s skills to keep her work private enough for a well and healthy rollout 

0YnL0Kf.gif

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I'm quite confident it won't leak, there hasn't been a single snippet leak this whole era. The people who have the album early seem to be careful this time.

Title track and Fingertips say hi

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Ben and Ed are the biggest jokes on the fucking planet. Why are they mad when we are doing their jobs they refuse to do FOR THEM?????????

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

17 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

But everything of LDR’s leaks at least 24 hours before release. What hasn’t? It’s actually a good sign of course. People the world over are starved for her artistry. 

Just now, Vertimus said:

But everything of LDR’s leaks at least 24 hours before release. What hasn’t? 

That's usually because physicals copies get shipped early, this won't be the case for a digital release. And sometimes streaming services mess up and allow playing the song early but I don't think this has happened since NFR.

Just now, mrborntolose said:

why are they mad again…? was it supposed to be a surprise release? :eartha:

I really hope she leaves them soon, they really are two clowns who don't know how to read the temperature of the room :azealia:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

That's usually because physicals copies get shipped early, this won't be the case for a digital release. And sometimes streaming services mess up and allow playing the song early but I don't think this has happened since NFR.

Didn’t Watercolor Eyes a day before release? 

Just now, Fingertips said:

I really hope she leaves them soon, they really are two clowns who don't know how to read the temperature of the room :azealia:

tbh he’s annoying sometimes and doesn’t manage her too well but he did so much for her career even getting her out of the original contract and letting her live with him so i see why she never left him. he’s a great person to her and i can see that he truly loves and cares about her

14 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Ben and Ed are the biggest jokes on the fucking planet. Why are they mad when we are doing their jobs they refuse to do FOR THEM?????????

the only reason that this era is still alive is because the insiders keep teasing while we keep hyping ourselves over nothing :thumb3:

they can't even announce the delay of release date and tracklist right like cmon now :thumb3:

giphy.gif

If they delay the single now, I'm cancelling my pre-order and not buying the album (for a while) :eartha2:

We don't actually know what her team is mad about. If they're mad that we found out the length and info on iTunes that's silly, but I don't blame them for being annoyed about some of the details insiders are spilling.