Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

It is honestly so funny to see people underestimating Grandfather when that was the only song BOZ liked enough to tweet about it pre-announcement

Spoiler

dont forget either The Grants or Taco Truck

and also for giving me Margaret

10 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Im curious as to how Eclipse knows they aren't happy tho. Like does he have Ben's phone tapped :hooker:

I mean assuming he works in the industry in some capacity, he could be in Zoom meetings, group chats, etc. with her team members. 

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

She hasn’t sent a song to radio since the BTD era and I doubt it’ll have a traditional structure.

Doin Time was sent to radio I'm pretty sure

It was always playing on the radio at least lol :true:

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

not ben actually being mad that we have the date… see this wouldn’t have happened if they just announced it THEMSELVES yesterday and didn’t submit the song to DSPs until later this week :bye: as you all know i have been very sympathetic towards lana and her lack of promotion because it’s not her job to promote herself and this point in her career, but do you know whose job it actually is? her managers’. there’s literally absolutely no harm in posting on oceanblvd to tell us it’s coming next week :bye: they had many opportunities to tell us before we learned from an outside source

Just now, anwdelrey said:

She hasn’t sent a song to radio since the BTD era and I doubt it’ll have a traditional structure.

i’m pretty sure that she sent ultraviolence, LFL & NFR songs to radio just in the US :bebe:

and i know BBC was playing chemtrails songs as well

so this is just unfounded - she could very well send songs to radio it’s not even that unrealistic :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

15 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it’s gonna be one of those songs that feels long even though it’s only 4 minutes 

Not us acting like 4 mins isn't longer than most songs these days :magikarp:

999th post by the way :sluttybunny:

I stand by the theory that they are paid “insiders” to hype up things like.. boz shows full face and identity now and then so if it was something “illegal” he was doing he would be caught by now

and also for giving me Margaret

With the conflicting reports between BoZ and Kintsugi, I know little to nothing about how most of the songs are going to sound like, and feel like there will be plenty for us to sink our teeth into when the album comes out :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I swearrrrr if they think it’s a good idea to push back the release or not release the single at all:awkney2: they are asking for a leak at that point 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I mean assuming he works in the industry in some capacity, he could be in Zoom meetings, group chats, etc. with her team members. 

I feel like he would have gotten axed YEARS ago if that was the case. There's just no way 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I honestly thought Eclipse was quoting BOZ lol 

I mean, I get it that they're upset but maybe... improve your privacy and security so these things don't get leaked? It happens every era :awkney:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

11 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Im curious as to how Eclipse knows they aren't happy tho. Like does he have Ben's phone tapped?  :hooker:

cause they pulled the release hunty pie, no that dont mean its not coming out next week and yes i didnt tell yall that cause thats exactly the conclusion y'all will be jumping to... so lemme grab my popcorn 

also i don’t believe BOZ works in that industry that closely himself because he’s said in the past that he gets all of his information from a source, so he must just know someone who does work that closely to artists. but yeah i can’t believe there hasn’t been more internal work done to figure out where he’s getting that info from and shutting that person down 😭 BOZ is just the messenger

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I honestly thought Eclipse was quoting BOZ lol 

I mean, I get it that they're upset but maybe... improve your privacy and security so these things don't get leaked? It happens every era :awkney:

Or, when your biggest artist ever is about to release a new album in almost a month and a half, how about you...promote the record besides rocket emojis :awkney:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, 111 said:

cause they pulled the release hunty pie, no that dont mean its not coming out next week and yes i didnt tell yall that cause thats exactly the conclusion y'all will be jumping to... so lemme grab my popcorn 

oh brother 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Just now, lilac heaven said:

also i don’t believe BOZ works in that industry that closely himself because he’s said in the past that he gets all of his information from a source, so he must just know someone who does work that closely to artists. but yeah i can’t believe there hasn’t been more work done to figure out where he’s getting that info from and shutting that person down 😭 boz is just the messenger

Tbh he would have been fired so fast probably if he did work in the industry 

1 minute ago, 111 said:

so now they're just trying to be mysterious ... silly ben and ed! gretchen-pandlr.gif

sUcVobB.png