Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

From what I remember only snippets leaked but that was a year ago and maybe I'm misremembering :agree:

Maybe others can chime in. I remember it leaking a day before, and the same for the 3 BB singles. 

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I really hope she leaves them soon, they really are two clowns who don't know how to read the temperature of the room :azealia:

she will never leave them that's for sure

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

From what I remember only snippets leaked but that was a year ago and maybe I'm misremembering :agree:

I remember hearing it before release (that same day tho) but it might have been a local time release so it was out early in some countries and it "leaked" that way

giphy.gif

I get why they would be a little upset at BoZ revealing the two part nature of the song, but if they're really mad over a date reveal that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. It's called PROMOTION my dudes

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Maybe others can chime in. I remember it leaking a day before, and the same for the 3 BB singles. 

Watercolor Eyes released on midnight local time so someone used a New Zealand VPN and shared it early, maybe that's what you are remembering.

9 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Didn’t Watercolor Eyes a day before release? 

the song came out earlier in some countries, so it basically didn't leak. I remember listening to it using a VPN from New Zealand.

'Cause I've been waiting, don't wanna face it
We're all alone now, how far will we take it?

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Watercolor Eyes released on midnight local time so someone used a New Zealand VPN and shared it early, maybe that's what you are remembering.

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

the song came out earlier in some countries, so it basically didn't leak. I remember listening to it using a VPN from New Zealand.

:sass:

and also for giving me Margaret

Yeah, I guess if a song is suddenly available for free within 24 hours of the official release, then I guess I have been considering that a leak, when it is not a true leak in the genuine sense of the word. 

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I remember hearing it before release (that same day tho) but it might have been a local time release so it was out early in some countries and it "leaked" that way

yeah it was local time i remember feeling so superior cause i got it hours earlier than everybody else :blush3:

I mean the song literally just shows up on streaming services/iTunes/Apple Music now I’m not sure what they are mad at? It’s not like anything leaked, it’s publicly available information? 

unless they are mad at all of the descriptions which I kind of get but also like, it could be way worse? :rip: a few sentences that really only hardcore fans will ever know about is way better than the entire album leaking 85 months early which has been pretty much standard for her at this point

and if it’s regarding the date then…I mean ya I get that kind of too but also like blame Apple Music for posting it too early 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I mean the song literally just shows up on streaming services/iTunes/Apple Music now I’m not sure what they are mad at? It’s not like anything leaked, it’s publicly available information? 

unless they are mad at all of the descriptions which I kind of get but also like, it could be way worse? :rip: a few sentences that really only hardcore fans will ever know about is way better than the entire album leaking 85 months early which has been pretty much standard for her at this point

and if it’s regarding the date then…I mean ya I get that kind of too but also like blame Apple Music for posting it too early 

tbh they should be grateful that the whole album hasn’t leaked:toofunny: i’m sure dozens of people have it 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

exactly. i assume theyre most mad about the date but like…. dont give the green light to apple music n amazon if you dont want us to know

8 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

now with Lana's team upset we won't know if we'll have the song in a few minutes or in a month. :benmawson:

Sorry, but if it is not released by Feb 16 (even tho it should come out 14th), I will hunt down a leak and listen to it. I'll stay loyal to Lana as long as she is loyal to us

Edited by ivory almond

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

8 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

its funny bc i literally said they cant be dumb enough to upload it a week in advance n well….. they were. n now theyre mad that THEY were being stupid

I can’t remember who gave us this info in the past, but I think a song needs to be uploaded 5 to 7 days before release?!? 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I can’t remember who gave us this info in the past, but I think a song needs to be uploaded 5 to 7 days before release?!? 

apparently the standard is 2-3 days in advance!