Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

16 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Ben when his heart eye emoji campaign is flopping so insiders are left no choice but to do his job creating major hype and attention for the fans and alerting the GP which brings in more cash and sales for merch resulting in actual success for the label and pays his bills

"heart eye emoji campaign" :air2:

it's funny cus it's still unbelievable that they sunk that low :bebe:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, rural legend said:

when you work from home so you can listen to A&W on repeat all day long :oopna:

yesssss :gurl: home office gorls win

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

Imma give head with AW in the background this year for sure 

Wanna have my whore moment too :brows:

Lipsters going back into their slutty era. Nature is healing  :lanahairflip:

Okay, so let's recap for those who still have no idea what's going on...

• A&W length updated on Apple Music. Release date (February 16th) was found in the code. 

• Eclipse said A&W was coming on February 14th instead, at 11am EST.

• Eclipse then said Lana's team was upset and the date has been pulled out. However, the song should still come out this week.

We have no proper confirmation whether the song is still coming this week or not. We have no announcement either. 

So, technically the song should either come out tomorrow or Thursday. But knowing Lana, it could as well come out in two hours, on Wednesday, on Friday or some other random day at a random time :smokes3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

lana has changed her name "honeymoon LDR" to "LANA DEL REY" recently or i am late to this info :awkney:

yes she did

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

• A&W length updated on Apple Music. Release date (February 16th) was found in the code. 

• Eclipse then said Lana's team was upset and the date has been pulled out. However, the song should still come out this week.

We have no proper confirmation whether the song is still coming this week or not. We have no announcement either. 

So, technically the song should either come out tomorrow or Thursday. But knowing Lana, it could as well come out in two hours, on Wednesday, on Friday or some other random day at a random time :smokes3:

This. I am so sorry to the girlies who called off work and will be sitting around all day for a song that might not even drop tomorrow. It's not even close to 100% confirmed to be dropping tomorrow, so I'm not exactly sure why any of you would do that. You'll have a nice Interview Magazine cover to look at, though.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

thank you for the recap bestie! I was lost about why the song might come on the 16th

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

This. I am so sorry to the girlies who called off work and will be sitting around all day for a song that might not even drop tomorrow. It's not even close to 100% confirmed to be dropping tomorrow, so I'm not exactly sure why any of you would do that. You'll have a nice Interview Magazine cover to look at, though.

let me delusionate in peace :toofloppy:

Just now, lilchunny said:

Interview Magazine is out when?

Not sure of a time, but they confirmed the march cover is dropping tomorrow :) I would assume around Noon or 1PM EST

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

We have no proper confirmation whether the song is still coming this week or not.

well, we have some evidence that it is in fact coming out tomorrow, for instance:
- illusory truth effect
- cognitive dissonance

- mass hallucinations 

amongst many others :oop2:

let's not forget she dropped the title track and didn't say a word after like an hour later so I wouldn't expect any announcement

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg