Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Ok but imagine if 

1- Jack didn’t reveal the “american whore” name

2- insiders haven’t got the chance to listen to the album so no one really know what “A&W” stands for :lange: I would collapse the moment I hear the “this is the experience of being an American whore”

cover_image.png.760x400_q85_crop_upscale

when we thought A&W stands for ^

9 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

If A&W doesn't come out tomorrow ill leak the rest of Eclipses hard drive :popcorn:

If thats true dm me  king :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

We're at least getting something tomorrow even if its not the song, remember that user who said they spoke to someone that works for the Magazine who said it would be coming out on the 14th

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

We're at least getting something tomorrow even if its not the song, remember that user who said they spoke to someone that works for the Magazine who said it would be coming out on the 14th

When the mag was also fake then what:tommy:

Omg! I found this on Wikipedia. It can't be a coincidence!

Valentine's Day, also called Saint Valentine's Day or the A&W Release Day,[1] is celebrated annually on February 14.[2] It originated as a hungry gays' and girls' feast day honoring one or two early Christian martyrs named Lana Del Rey and, through later folk traditions, has become a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of throwing ass and being a slut in many regions of the world.[3]

I think that there are only two possible scenarios: 

A) Interview Magazine + A&W tomorrow 

B) Interview magazine tomorrow + A&W on Thursday (so that Interscope can focus solely on Polachek’s new release tomorrow) 

:true:

why does it say that all the YouTube playlists on her channel were updated like 2-3 days ago? like every single playlist was updated recently. the tunnel one was updated 2 days ago. for some (like the one that was WFWF on it) it even says they were updated today

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

im gonna need to log out and go to bed soon because my eyes they are dry and red im already sad that im spending valentines day alone for the 25th time so i was eagerly relying on a&w to hit me with an icy wave of dopamine to the brain before i resort to heavy drinking and drowning in my sorrows, whens it gonna be my turn. i cant stop thinking about the lyric "i give myself two seconds to cry"oh gosh its painful, okay goodnight you all a&w out tomorrow we was like ah

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

why does it say that all the YouTube playlists on her channel were updated like 2-3 days ago? like every single one was updated recently. for some (like the one that was WW on it) it even says they were updated today

Now this is interesting! I'd like to know more :w8ing:

3 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

why does it say that all the YouTube playlists on her channel were updated like 2-3 days ago? like every single playlist was updated recently. the tunnel one was updated 2 days ago. for some (like the one that was WFWF on it) it even says they were updated today

this happens often with almost all artist channels, so it probably doesn't mean anything.

'Cause I've been waiting, don't wanna face it
We're all alone now, how far will we take it?

Just now, margaret soty said:

this happens often with almost all artist channels, so it probably doesn't mean anything.

yeah i thought so

but it's werid tho like-

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*