Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

IT’S HAPPENING.

it only takes a comment like this for me to have a heart attack and impulsively open oceanblvd and honeymoon account to look for some official news and i honestly don't know if i hate myself or this forum more

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

it only takes a comment like this for me to have a heart attack and impulsively open oceanblvd and honeymoon account to look for some official news and i honestly don't know if i hate myself or this forum more

I hate that this was me 28 seconds ago :toofunny:

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

😭

Ok, this doesn't mean anything really but when you search "A&W" on Spotify, LMLYLAW pops up as well as Lana's artist profile. Tried that for other titles from the album and didn't really get any connections to Lana so... yeah :toofloppy:

2 minutes ago, lilchunny said:

Next week we will have only a month to go. Woah..:smile2:

Will we get a Zane Lowe interview? I wanna her more about her creative process!

i hope so, i know some people find zane to be cringey but i think he’s a super good interviewer + it helps as he’s interviewed lana numerous times so it’ll hopefully be a nice environment for her to answer questions 

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

I was just looking at the different Lana shops and it seems the French shop accidentally published the Ocean Blvd products one day early :hide: Seems no one noticed though I don't know how long they were visible before they fixed it.

did you screenshot it or do you remember what it was 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

5 minutes ago, jamesss said:

did you screenshot it or do you remember what it was 

I don't have a screenshot, this was almost 3 months ago. I only noticed now because I was trying to figure out how her shop works. Taylor Swift and Frank Ocean community have a bot that can detect when new products get added to their shops (before they are public) but I didn't figure out yet how they are doing this.