Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Wow, this song has really upped my anticipation for the album.  I absolutely loved the title track, this song however was very unexpected.  These two songs together really makes me feel like we're going to get the progression from NFR that I've been wanting (An NFR-like-album but filtered through a sense of magical realism/surrealism if that makes sense *haha*).  (The trajectory of these two tracks feels very much like Chemtrails -> White Dress to me.)

It was hard to wait before, but now I can't wait to hear the entire project because I feel like it will be such a journey with vision.

EDIT: I've really come to appreciate "Chemtrails" the album for what it ended up being, but the title track and "White Dress" made me think we were going in a different direction which I'm feeling this album is going to deliver on *haha*

15 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

:hooker:anyways isn’t my new lock screen a slay?? 

202-A3-E6-A-1-E9-C-4-B91-87-BC-7-A3-D45- 

it is GORGEOUS:pray2:

i am so obsessed w/ how the photos from this shoot work so well w the apple feature where the person is brought into the foreground or wtvr, idk how to say it but yeah-  I did one too the otha day :defeated:

Spoiler

IMG-0654.png

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

They should really be more careful about which intern transcribes, those "official" lyrics are obviously full of mistakes lol

BoZ also shared the "official" Ocean Blvd lyrics and the intern didn't even understand the Harry Nilsson line :hide:

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

BoZ also shared the "official" Ocean Blvd lyrics and the intern didn't even understand the Harry Nilsson line :hide:

Exactly LOL I almost wish he wouldn't share these because now people will take some lazy intern's first pass as fact :isee:

Can we talk about how progressive rock the intro to A&W is :air:

It feels like a Pink Floyd track is about to begin :lange:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

it's a bit like 'On The Run', isn't it?

Yes, exactly the song I was thinking of :lange:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

11 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Where do I apply to be the intern whose job is to try to figure out what Lana Del Rey sings? Looks like a dream  :lanahairflip:

19 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

it is GORGEOUS:pray2:

i am so obsessed w/ how the photos from this shoot work so well w the apple feature where the person is brought into the foreground or wtvr, idk how to say it but yeah-  I did one too the otha day :defeated:

Hide contents

IMG-0654.png

i know what you’re saying! and omggg! beautiful :kiss:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

25 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Can we talk about how progressive rock the intro to A&W is :air:

It feels like a Pink Floyd track is about to begin :lange:

To me it is 100% a Radiohead song