Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, Vertimus said:

She is a genuine artist in every sense, glad to hear you also Stan her. Yes, the passionate  'BJ' is like something Tori might have released on 'Under the Pink.' The sad part of their history is that I think Lana helped eclipse Tori as a public artist. Tori's fame and 'major artistic period' was passing just as Lana was rising. 

Count me in. I became an huge fan of Tori, when she was touring with Alanis. 

Interestingly my partner said, Lana is in her “Tori era” when she listened to A&W for the first time. She is not a Lana fan but she appreciates her “story telling” and “words” more then before. 

Just now, Morissetteus said:

Count me in. I became an huge fan of Tori, when she was touring with Alanis. 

Interestingly my partner said, Lana is in her “Tori era” when she listened to A&W for the first time. She is not a Lana fan but she appreciates her “story telling” and “words” more then before. 

I agree that 'A&W' has its Tori moments. In December, I wondered here if it would be a good bookend for Tori's 'Fat Slut.' 'A&W' does have the 'scabs off' rage and self-loathing Tori often expressed and worked through in her first 6 albums or so. Glad you're also a Tori fan. She is one of the artists, like the Velvet Underground, Nico as a solo artist, and Marianne Faithfull that changed my life. 

Lana needs to serve visuals like the shinigami eyes mv for peppers, oh the collapse 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

To not waste anyone’s time, these r the lyrics she revealed

Fingertips :

- Charlie stop smoking 
- Caroline will you be with me?
- Will the baby be alright?
- Will I have one of mine? 

Margaret :

- He met Margaret on a rooftop 

- She was wearing white

- And he was like “I might be in trouble”

Will I have one of mine :trisha: this is so sad 

He met Margaret on a rooftop :silly: this is cringe

10 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Fingertips lyrics giving blue banisters:eartha2: does anyone actually wants to hear about charlie and chunk

Yes, and you have a big storm coming if you don't 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

cannot stand do not really enjoy the BB title track, but I’m still excited to hear Fingertips. As long as Charlie and Chuck aren’t jumping into the pool :biblio:

I think the production of this album will be much better based on what we have heard so far. I’m ok with wordy as long as it’s not the same words over and over (my blue banisters, my blue banisters, my blue banisters):oprah3:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.