Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i'm glad lana acknowledged the "world building" aspect of her past eras and gave us a little hope for a return to that style since it was what really made me (and i'm sure a lot of you too!) a fan of hers in the first place. however, i can't help but notice her saying "maybe i can have fun [creating a world] again"… why can't she have fun now? does she just not wanna have fun? or does she feel the need to not have fun in her work anymore to please a certain audience/the critics? :um2:

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

If the album leaks on the 10th, there's nothing we can do but listen to it cus it was always meant to come out that day, god's will working through. 

this
also, march 10 is my birthday, and my birthday wish is that LanaBoards is blessed with stunning new music... 🌊🚀

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

2 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

me & the other Blue Banisters title track truthers singing "Charlie stop smoking, Caroline will you be with me, will the baby be alright, will I have one of mine?"

on March 10th 24th

vphvoVG.gif

People see these lyrics and think oh no she's singing about her family again, when I see that she's singing about relatable concepts such as worrying for loved ones, wondering if those closest to you will always be by your side, asking if you'll one day have the same good fortunes that other people have. An emotional rollercoaster I fear :cryney2:

Lana already mentioned "world-building" in a interview with Billie where she said this:

"It’s funny, this album felt totally effortless. When I did Norman Fucking Rockwell! it was about world-building, whereas this was straight vibing."

Many of you said that with NFR! she was trying to please the critics, but it was just the same "world-building" as with Born To Die and other albums. She's not trying to limit herself, she's enjoying the whole process and trying out a new style of songwriting. That's all.

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

If the album leaks on the 10th, there's nothing we can do but listen to it cus it was always meant to come out that day, god's will working through. 

March 10th is such a sexy date, also! March 24th? I don't even know her.

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

i'm glad lana acknowledged the "world building" aspect of her past eras and gave us a little hope for a return to that style since it was what really made me (and i'm sure a lot of you too!) a fan of hers in the first place. however, i can't help but notice her saying "maybe i can have fun [creating a world] again"… why can't she have fun now? does she just not wanna have fun? or does she feel the need to not have fun in her work anymore to please a certain audience/the critics? :um2:

Because she grew out of it. It's not something you can force. 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Her insta story about not promoting a&w fjckdoaofjjxoaofkf

I HATE HER!

She thinks she’s real funny doesn’t she…:emma:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

” “Fingertips” tells everything about everyone from day one until now”

Does this mean Patty too??

(I’m deeply ashamed of it but I am in fact dying to know everything about her) 

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Her insta story about not promoting a&w fjckdoaofjjxoaofkf

I HATE HER!

I said “No shit, babe…” under my breath when I read it :eek2: