Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, hayden del rey said:

not sure if anyone else noticed but isn’t she in a hearse in a few of the pics in the new photoshoot? that’s sorta interesting to me…

yeah the guardian should make a headline about it to get her going and then maybe she'll mention a&w somewhere in her 8 minute instagram rant about it.. i can already see her anger at "Lana Del Rey Drearily Poses In A Hearse - Does she wish she was already in one?"

i think Margaret is going to be one of my favorites, but i also think it’s funny how this is the second time one of Jack’s collaborators has written about his relationship :defeated: thinking about how You Are in Love by Taylor is about him and L*na D*nham. the girls are airing his shit OUT

12 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

EXCUSE YOU this woman is an angel and all but a bore ok

5002793-margaret-qualley-les-celebrites- 

A beautiful woman. But i'm interested in Lana and her stories. If i wanted to hear about Jacks life i'll listen to a Bleachers record 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

9 minutes ago, trailerparkheroin said:

ok but why she hasn’t talked about Paris Texas? :oprah3:

she's making sure that it literally kills us upon first listen

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, Jared said:

Breaking news: a songwriter can be inspired by just about anything, including other people's stories and relationships.

Your best post, I fear.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

We have three interviews about the album and Lana hasn't mentioned any of these songs yet
- The Grants
- Sweet
- Candy Necklace
- Paris, Texas
- Grandfather...
- Let The Light In
- Fishtail
- Peppers
- Taco Truck

Correct me if I'm wrong, but yeah... :bebe:

2 minutes ago, Big Star said:

she's mentioned fingertips in almost every interview she loves that song :agree:

Anyone remember any tracks Lana mentioned were her favorites? I remember Terrence Loves You, Yosemite, Let Me Love You Like a Woman, and now Fingertips.. did she ever mention any other tracks as highlights for her before?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

We have three interviews about the album and Lana hasn't mentioned any of these songs yet
- The Grants
- Sweet
- Candy Necklace
- Paris, Texas
- Grandfather...
- Let The Light In
- Fishtail
- Peppers
- Taco Truck

well, we have candy necklace snippet :popcorn:

Everything. Forever.

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Anyone remember any tracks Lana mentioned were her favorites? I remember Terrence Loves You, Yosemite, Let Me Love You Like a Woman, and now Fingertips.. did she ever mention any other tracks as highlights for her before?

Yosemite :thumb3: yeah… 

18 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

- The Grants
- Sweet
- Candy Necklace
- Paris, Texas
- Grandfather...
- Let The Light In
- Fishtail
- Peppers
- Taco Truck

She’s saving the best for last :nails:

A reminder Peppers is a slutty anthem, Let The Light In resembles Religion, Fishtail has an amazing beat, Taco Truck is Venice Bitch’s sequel, Grandfather is MAC’s spiritual successor, Paris Texas is named after a cinematic masterpiece, The Grants is album-trailer-soundtrack-worthy and Candy Necklace is “massive”. Margot and Fingertips can be flops for all I care, Lana will have our backs with the rest of the album.

IMG-1607.jpg