Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i feel like taylor might bring lana as a surprise guest for her tour this month

itll def push streams up for the album/singles 

yeah she’s brining Lana and Michael Jackson out to perform We Are The World 

:awkney:

4 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

One of my friends vinyl shipped :derpna2:

yeah sure and Sunset Boulevard is leaking tonight isn’t it

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, Wait For Life said:

Be nice to me :lanasrs2:

im sorry but it is the denial taking over me I will need to get a job or something if i’m not opening this site or any form of social media for the next 23 days :pout:

and also for giving me Margaret

I heard the album last night . The Grants is somehow one of her most elegant yet vicious songs (all love for her fam except Patty found dead in a ditch). Highlights imo are Fingertips, Grandfather pls stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea 🐟ing, Candy Necklace, Jon banisters interlude. Peppers wants to be the new Florida kilos but isn't that girl she thought she was but still cute. Everyone should be v excited, it's her best album since blue banisters 

Just now, Cake Bush said:

I heard the album last night . The Grants is somehow one of her most elegant yet vicious songs (all love for her fam except Patty found dead in a ditch). Highlights imo are Fingertips, Grandfather pls stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea 🐟ing, Candy Necklace, Jon banisters interlude. Peppers wants to be the new Florida kilos but isn't that girl she thought she was but still cute. Everyone should be v excited, it's her best album since blue banisters 

FOm4QobagAIKywT.jpg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, Cake Bush said:

4 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

since what😅