Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Hide contents

xlx9mxe_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

probably a bf she had when she was young..  or perhaps he's K

Spoiler

Fuck I only knew about Rob :(

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

8 minutes ago, ivory almond said:
  Hide contents

sick and tired of this album already being slandered, saying it has "blue banisters" production
are you deaf? do you not hear the orchestra with the strings and brass in the background?
the songs that have leaked have tons of instruments

Spoiler

Idk if that's what they meant but the songs to me do sound like blue banisters should have sounded like, I don't really see that big of a difference between the two albums so far, I'm not hyped at all now that I've listened to some leaks, I wasn't hyped before they leaked anyway, I don't dislike the songs, they sound like what I imagine they would sound like haha! I won't go in detail for those who prefer to listen to them when they get released- but I will say that I thought I wouldn't like fingertips bc I imagined it to be messy and surprisingly it isn't, it works pretty well with me actually. I have no desire to listen to them again lol, which is not necessarily a bad sign.

2 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

When Lana puts on a pink wig right before she says "Rosemead Exclusive Baby" at the end of her speech:grinds:

when Lana reveals she was the leaker all along and Rosemead is Patty

and Lana got so mad that Patty didn't like Fingertips that in a fit of rage she decided to leak her own album:clapback:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i dont think the guy shes talking abt is K on fingertips. he didnt die of a car accident, he went to jail and death row (she mentions this in multiple songs)... i think aaron is probably unfortunately someone else, maybe a boyfriend, that also died... sad as fuck ....

Wy8jf2U.jpg

People like those who say that one Lana album sounds like another is the reason why people keep saying that her music sounds the same, the album doesn't sound like blue banisters AT ALL and it's not how BB was supposed to sound either. Stop it with that narrative. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Off to therapy, may be discussing this mayhem and how it triggered me

ask your therapist to keep yelling "Rosmead Exclusive Baby" over you trying to explain your feelings for true exposure therapy. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

People like those who say that one Lana album sounds like another is the reason why people keep saying that her music sounds the same, the album doesn't sound like blue banisters AT ALL and it's not how BB was supposed to sound either. 

It clearly continues some elements of the Blue Banister sound. You can hear it easily

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

NOT asking for links or anything, What leaked? The whole album???

Wouldn't you like to know, weather boy? 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️