Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

18 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

“I’m personally very happy” makes me think some people either won’t be happy or won’t care. 

I’m convinced it’s not a Dua/Lana collab. Why would he react like that? Not even just the excitement but why would his reaction centre around Lana.. like he’s a Dua fan over anything else. 

I’m thinking something like .. she’s being honoured at some kind of award show, she’s getting a documentary, something named after her. Like if they changed the name of California to “Lanafornia” that would be shocking AND exciting. I’m on board for that :true:

Isn’t the post « Lana has a surprise »? If so, it sorta rules out that she receives some sort of distinction or reward, me thinks. A documentary would be amazing though. 

18 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

woke up only to see lanadelreysclosets posting that the surprise is the rumor of lana and dua collaborating for the barbie movie soundtrack and I almost had a heart attack (not in a good way) 💀

i’m sorry this is so fucjing funny what do they think they’re doing :air:

IMG-7798.jpg

IMG-7796.jpg

IMG-7795.jpg

IMG-7794.jpg

why are they lying like that :godlaugh2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

7 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Releasing a third single wouldn’t make BOZ react like that and say things like “I’m glad they’re doing something for the fans”. 

Exactly! Doesn’t make sense: Lana has a surprise: a new single from an album I already heard many many times :toofunny: He talked about A&W before and after release but not in terms of « I am so excited » 

Grants as next single that’s cool. Gives another look into the core of the album I feel.  That said I would have preferred another single lol, we will take it though. 

I still think the surprise is a doc/behind the scenes type deal or maybe a recorded performance as some have said. I really want a Lana doc though! 

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

IMG-7798.jpg

IMG-7796.jpg

IMG-7795.jpg

IMG-7794.jpg

I really hope this is not it. :pls: Not opposed to a Dua collab but not now 

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

Thank god I haven’t listened to it yet :trisha:

034-B6-AF5-03-F8-4294-8490-2-D3-BB6147-D

now i regret listening to it:sideeye:

but i've only listened to it twice cause i wanted to wait for the official release, i guess from tuesday i'll be able to listen to it without guilt:slayty:

9 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Seems The Grants is the next single according to Apple Music.

I WAS MANIFESTING THIS YESTERDAY :trisha: I haven’t listened to the song yet, is it good? (I know, silly question, her songs are always good)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

11 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Seems The Grants is the next single according to Apple Music.

There goes my grand theory I guess :eek2: Hey it’s still a win to me: didn’t hear the song yet but read wonderful things on it :) 

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

IMG-7798.jpg

IMG-7796.jpg

IMG-7795.jpg

IMG-7794.jpg

exactly!!!! I read those comments and saw my life flashing before my eyes :air:

she really

FbOy1VsUsAAboSE.jpg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Isn’t the post « Lana has a surprise »? If so, it sorta rules out that she receives some sort of distinction or reward, me thinks. A documentary would be amazing though. 

The documentary thing would be amazing.

The only of the speculated stuff that truly sounds exciting.

Just now, x VB said:

I WAS MANIFESTING THIS YESTERDAY :trisha: I haven’t listened to the song yet, is it good? (I know, silly question, her songs are always good)

very good, but it does sound like an album opener, as an opening track it's amazing but as a single? idk, i feel like it's mean to be listened to with everything else, another song would have made more sense, but we're still excited

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Exactly! Doesn’t make sense: Lana has a surprise: a new single from an album I already heard many many times :toofunny: He talked about A&W before and after release but not in terms of « I am so excited » 

because this time she's going to premiere it on the radio and she'll drop a music video too + announce her tour :oprah:

Just now, sjatib said:

The documentary thing would be amazing.

The only of the speculated stuff that truly sounds exciting.

I was rooting for the Pearl Psycho Lifeguard edition of the Ocean Blvd :pft: But a doc would be so wonderful, especially if she releases songs we hear in it that have not yet been released

12 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Releasing a third single wouldn’t make BOZ react like that and say things like “I’m glad they’re doing something for the fans”. 

I wasn't here last hours, where did he say that ? :wat:

I really thought Sweet would be the "obvious" choice of the two songs left on Side A for a single, as it bridges the gap btwn Ocean Blvd n A&W... but hmmm The Grants. I do love it too & if it's what Lana wants whatever, she does often release the opener as a single, doesn't she 

Spoiler

to me, it's a song that could best be listened to n appreciated with the album in full, especially with that intro you know...which is why i'm surprised but like I listened to it without the full album & still loved it so at the same time fuck it lol :whatever2:

Just now, Rico25 said:

because this time she's going to premiere it on the radio and she'll drop a music video too + announce her tour :oprah:

I guess BoZ loves a tour :pft:  I don’t remember him losing his shit over any of her MV