Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

After years scrolling LB, it's not hard for me to believe that between:

• Not knowing a surprise is coming and being utterly delighted the day it happens.
  • Expecting something big, getting our hopes high and having a meltdown.

... we're having the second option :pls:

Just now, guns and roses said:

HOW? how could you not like one of lana's best songs such a beautiful song?  :xcry:

Spoiler

im sorry :trisha: its just that the other two leaks stand out more to me. maybe if I had waited till release… 

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

someone finally said it :slowhairflip:

Hide contents

not including; title track,WD,TJF and DBJAG :teehee:

justice for wild at heart and not all those who wander :true: trying to stay on topic but i could write a whole essay about those two criminally underrated masterpieces

😋🫶🏼

Just now, The Grants said:
  Hide contents

im sorry :trisha: its just that the other two leaks stand out more to me. maybe if I had waited till release… 

i get it actually, Fingertips is a discography highlight and I will die on that hill :true:

😋🫶🏼

Just now, guns and roses said:

justice for wild at heart and not all those who wander :true: trying to stay on topic but i could write a whole essay about those two criminally underrated masterpieces

they are not bad but some tracks are jus better :stop: also demo version of NATWW is better than original :ohmy:

The Grants as a single would make sense is if she also releases

Spoiler

SYTH together with it. There are a lot of parallels between both songs and it wouldn't be a "new music project". This would also match with the timeframe of being announced next week.

At least that's the only plausible "surprise" and it would match with her team being always late on TikTok trends :hide:

Just now, margaret soty said:

btw, what is the release date of The Grants on iTunes?

2023-03-16

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:
  Hide contents

tbh, there's a chance the single version of The Grants won't include the intro & that'll be exclusively for the LP

Spoiler

That intro makes the song so special though

5 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

someone finally said it :slowhairflip:

Hide contents

not including; title track,WD,TJF and DBJAG :teehee:

White dress bores me tbh-it’s so damn slow.

Keep-WAH(despite it being somewhat generic), title track, Tulsa, Dark but just a game.

Not people complaining about The Grants being the third single..... it's always the "fan since 2020" users with a horrible taste and opinions on Lana's music :hooker:

It's giving Tik Tok, it's giving I love Sabrina Carpenter/Olivia Rodrigo/Dove Cameron :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

The Grants as a single would make sense is if she also releases

Reveal hidden contents

SYTH together with it. There are a lot of parallels between both songs and it wouldn't be a "new music project". This would also match with the timeframe of being announced next week.

At least that's the only plausible "surprise" and it would match with her team being always late on TikTok trends :hide:

2023-03-16

that's not on Tuesday:pout:

placeholder?