Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i think i will try my best not to listen to the new single till release - i don't want to spoil the opener of the album and i'd rather listen to it with the rest of the songs :crai:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

My hype has died down :pft: BoZ and I seem to have very different definitions of what excites us regarding Lana. 

I’ll take the weekend to be excited for The Grants though on Tuesday. 

but didn't BOZ literally said it has nothing to do with a music project? i still think the BOZ "suprise" and the "new music" Kintsugi said (the grants release) are different things:true:

Just now, honeymo0n said:

i think i will try my best not to listen to the new single till release - i don't want to spoil the opener of the album and i'd rather listen to it with the rest of the songs :crai:

do this, i wish i would've :pout:

😋🫶🏼

Just now, honeymo0n said:

yeah im really sad about this. the opening of the album is supposed to be experienced on release day (or when the entire album leaks) imo :crai:

2 minutes ago, guns and roses said:

i tried not listening to a&w too but failed like 10 minutes after release :toofloppy:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, guns and roses said:

same, like everyone is saying, The Grants is a great track but it only makes sense as an opener, not as a single

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

waits so i just woke up. the grants is the single on tuesday and we have a tour? is that it? :toofunny:

the grants being a single yes, tour no it's just a theory

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Finally doing something for the fans - removing cocc from her discography?

someone finally said it :slowhairflip:

Spoiler

not including; title track,WD,TJF and DBJAG :teehee:

Just now, The Grants said:
  Hide contents

me pretending I liked The Grants so I can keep this username proudly 

HOW? how could you not like one of lana's best songs such a beautiful song?  :xcry:

😋🫶🏼