Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

me closing the windows of my car everytime i remember lana lives in LA too and could theoretically be around any corner.. bc imagine she's just going about her day and sees some man blasting and fully singing along to songs that are not even out it would be the embarassment of my life i'd run to the nearest cliff 

qOuOzDU_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Does that include candy necklace?….

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9524c4af99c4d9f62d9a3

8 minutes ago, irvnex said:

My biggest fear nowadays is waking up to only 3 or 4 new pages on this site 

Mine is ‘ 50 members online reading this’ ….when it hits 280+ you know sumthin bigs going down.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

19 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

me closing the windows of my car everytime i remember lana lives in LA too and could theoretically be around any corner.. bc imagine she's just going about her day and sees some man blasting and fully singing along to songs that are not even out it would be the embarassment of my life i'd run to the nearest cliff 

qOuOzDU_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

me blasting Grandfather in my campus main theater's sound system. ROSEMEADE EXCLUSIVE BABY

10 minutes ago, irvnex said:

My biggest fear nowadays is waking up to only 3 or 4 new pages on this site 

my biggest fear nowadays is seeing the sky ferreira thread with HOT right next to it

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

The streets are saying Candy Necklace features the grimy, heavy, original version of Love Song with the “in the cock in the cock in the cockpit I’m your pilot” lyrics 

its true boz told me

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

4 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Someone in Poland has the spotify pic disc and the indie green vinyl, and posted pictures on some polish site, and we can see her socks on her feet in the background of the pic, hence Polish sock lady

ok ty i didn’t understand anything any of what people were talking abt

9c2f159f3783d5d514e1aebcfad2d2ff.jpg

you're in the wind, i'm in the water, nobody's son, nobody's daughter... ౨ৎ·゚:*

1 hour ago, Alunadelrey said:

I don't know if this was shared here. Here's the full photos of the art illustrations for BLVD variants by Kaiman Kazazian.

https://www.kaiman.love/

Lana-Kaiman-Kazazian-Hollyhocks.jpg

This one is definitely my favorite of all of them. I need a print of this, dammit.

ETA: Thank fuck something worth talking about. The art is incredible, I love this artist, and I'd definitely love to see more of this in future releases. This is my shit.

hi. so i am also polish and found another auction for the vinyls on polish site, its the hot pink vinyl, but with no real photos of the seller holding it whatsoever. i contacted the lady just to find out if she’s got the vinyls already or not, because in the description there was (available from march 10th). i thought she put the wrong date at first, but nope… it turned out that apparently all the vinyls been sent to her from the vinyl plant on friday the 10th. it means they been sent everywhere this day, probably. she told me she will have the vinyls around wednesday. same as others shops. that’s why best buy have 16th date. girlies its def leaking next week. its only a matter of time they all get the vinyls and someone fucks it up… :smile2:

8 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I’m not one to complain about things like this, but I agree. At this point the 10th insider’s review of the album is tired and overdone atp

what was the review? Just woke up - what did i miss?

1 hour ago, Alunadelrey said:

I don't know if this was shared here. Here's the full photos of the art illustrations for BLVD variants by Kaiman Kazazian.

https://www.kaiman.love/

Lana-Kaiman-Kazazian-Hollyhocks.jpg

I can't believe she's not giving us a beautiful boxset with a bunch of lovely prints this era. we've been robbed.

honestly i'd be satisfied with a cd boxset (even though I'd prefer a vinyl box) if it mean we could get all the neil krug photos and these sketches on those litho cards :crying5:

5 minutes ago, dreaminjeansnleather said:

hi. so i am also polish and found another auction for the vinyls on polish site, its the hot pink vinyl, but with no real photos of the seller holding it whatsoever. i contacted the lady just to find out if she’s got the vinyls already or not, because in the description there was (available from march 10th). i thought she put the wrong date at first, but nope… it turned out that apparently all the vinyls been sent to her from the vinyl plant on friday the 10th. it means they been sent everywhere this day, probably. she told me she will have the vinyls around wednesday. same as others shops. that’s why best buy have 16th date. girlies its def leaking next week. its only a matter of time they all get the vinyls and someone fucks it up… :smile2:

this leak will have lanaboards on its knees

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I can't believe she's not giving us a beautiful boxset with a bunch of lovely prints this era. we've been robbed.

honestly i'd be satisfied with a cd boxset (even though I'd prefer a vinyl box) if it mean we could get all the neil krug photos and these sketches on those litho cards :crying5:

I haven’t given up on a box set yet I’m hoping she’s putting it out close to the day of release for first week sales but that’s probably my delusion talking 

7 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Honestly, this is the boxset I need and would be willing to drop money for ASAP.

The art is too good to just be on the vinyl labels/CDs. It's a stretch to expect a boxset dropped this close to release, but who knows.