Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Girl can you just stop already, you've tried two times to troll, the third time won't be a charm

Right? Didn’t they say they got the album and were gonna upload it (or at least strongly hinted at that?) My money’s on them being a scatter tbh! Mod queue ha!!!:ma:

1 minute ago, missdaytona said:

it’s a piano ballad that fade in a trap beat 

LB talking about missdaytona's trolling skills: Yawning! Boring! Sloppy! Lazy! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

LB talking about missdaytona's trolling skills: Yawning! Boring! Sloppy! Lazy! 

Like at least come up with some idiotic but funny bit about it, give us some entertainment. Like say that she yells SCAT ATTACK during the chorus or smth

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Didn’t A&W drop at like 5.45? Do we think the grants may drop 10/15 mins early too? Not too bothered about tuning in to the radio until 6.30 if that’s when she’ll chat to her 

I think Apple Music drops tracks 10/15 minutes earlier than expected, so I wouldn't rule out this possibility!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Im a ghost now said:

Fake insiders really gotta step their pussies up, it's my first pre-release on LB and I expected to see "in your cock, in your cock pit" levels of iconic and all we're getting is shit like this :crossed: do better for LDR10 :read:

We need fake snippets that sound kinda good, like use AI or something and make a good instrumental

6 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i'm italian and most of these make no sense:bebe:

but i can traslate it for you if u want

:lmao: I tried my best