Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

wtf are these lyrics

what even is this song about?

it's all over the place and seems to be more about setting a "vibe" than any actual meaning

What’s wrong with her writing a fun slutty song? Do you guys not wanna have fun or what 

yall this fucking album might beat NFR's placement in my album list :true: 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:

is peppers more experimental than A&W? someone said that

Spoiler

no... the blending of genres makes A&w more "experimental" imo but peppers isn't something she's ever really done before

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

Lana's the most versatile artist out there; most other artists couldn't dream of including songs like Paris Texas/Fingertips on the same album as songs like Peppers and Taco Truck, but Lana wraps it all up and makes it WORK :hair: I love the bops and I love the beautiful balladry! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:

Spoiler

Definitely I feel like… 

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Added spoiler.

Spoiler

not sure about "experimental" but it definitely feels a similar vibe to the latter half of A&W meets summer bummer

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Added spoiler.

6 minutes ago, Creyk said:

wtf are these lyrics

what even is this song about?

it's all over the place and seems to be more about setting a "vibe" than any actual meaning

Does a song have to be about something? Sometimes songs are just fun and wild 

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:

Spoiler

No but also yes? A&W is two songs as one, so it's hard to say this is more experimental. This is just totally a different vibe from Lana we haven't gotten in a LONG time. Peppers could easily fit onto an album that would be called BTD 2.0, EASILY. it has those hiphop beats but it has guitar it's fucking great. it's giving little sister to Venice Bitch honestly

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Friendly reminder to please add spoilers (the eye icon) to your posts. Repeated offenses will result in a mod queue

"Don’t forget me"

2 hours ago, Fingertips said:

@MJx explained his perspective perfectly if you read his posts.

sorry i just saw this quote explaining to me about the covid/cancer line, and didn't mean to ignore you (or @MJx) or brush you off (I didn't see it before making my follow up post). Like I said, no one can speak about how another person experiences something, and just because one person doesn't have an issue with it, doesn't mean someone else will have the same experience. Nothing is universal, and of course so sorry about both your losses. I hope you can listen to and enjoy the rest of the album!!

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Spoiler

I wouldn't call it "experimental", it almost feels like a 2011 unreleased (like Roses and Ridin')

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Just now, Mer said:

sorry i just saw this quote explaining to me about the covid/cancer line, and didn't mean to ignore you (or @MJx) or brush you off (I didn't see it before making my follow up post). Like I said, no one can speak about how another person experiences something, and just because one person doesn't have an issue with it, doesn't mean someone else won't have the same experience. Nothing is universal, and of course so sorry about both your losses. I hope you can listen to and enjoy the rest of the album!!

All is well, I apologize for being overly sensitive <3 I was in my feelings earlier and felt defensive.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.