Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Are the Bose earbuds comfortable?? That’s my main concern. I’m looking online and I see a few, are you talking about the Quiet Comfort ones?

Yes the quiet comfort. They are comfortable. They come with 3 different sized ear buds and a piece that wraps around the side so you can customize the fit. I hate the apple ear buds. These are way better. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

4 minutes ago, road1029384756 said:

Ok so it's kind of weird but I have these cheap ones off amazon that have surprisingly very good sound, I'll try to find a link because they're from a while ago. They're comparable to my 7Hz Salnotes Zero. But if you want actual branded earbuds I'll send u a list of a couple I would get

Oh yeah I’d really appreciate it! Definitely in the market for some new ones… especially in light of album of the year coming out and all ☺️

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

13 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

girl... :wtf2:

I don't wanna talk about it.... :derpna3:

Spoiler

just listened to fishtail and kintsugi and i fear this is the aoty by far im on my knees :trisha:

Lana threw the BTD/pop gurlies softballs for the first 3 tracks on this album... The rest of it so far is basically saying "Fuck you" to structure and appealing to convention. I feel a cult classic incoming. For the gurlies who can stomach pure, unfiltered, raw Lizzy Grant.

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

Hide contents

Lana threw the BTD/pop gurlies softballs for the first 3 tracks on this album... The rest of it so far is basically saying "Fuck you" to structure and appealing to convention. I feel a cult classic incoming. For the gurlies who can stomach pure, unfiltered, raw Lizzy Grant.

I’ll eat whatever she serves 😻. I’m still obsessed with the title track lol. Never mind A&W (it SENDS me to another dimension every time I hear it I swear!). 

she BETTER tour this album and she BETTER tour in AUSTRALIA. 

Spoiler

Album of the year and immediately my #1 in her catalog. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.