Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Tiktok is gonna eat up Fishtail…:true:

I can see the coquette girlies lip syncing “you wanted me sadder” with some little transition at the beat drop with them being unbothered by who ever wanted them sadder 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

On 3/17/2023 at 9:42 AM, taco truck said:

:true:

Spoiler

People will stone me for saying this, but Fingertips is the worst song on any LDR record. I would lump it with the Trio, Guns and Roses and Coachella, but I'd rather listen  to those three than Fingertips. Just my opinion. I hope she stops the idea of "automatic singing" and goes back to writing actual songs.

Just now, lanitataco said:

boz's surpise being all albums in atmos once the official release is out to push more streams for everything :true:

what is atmos and is it available on spotify?

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

what is atmos and is it available on spotify?

dolby atmos. its a type of music format like dolby vision for video. it makes things sound more clear and spread out. its basically just surround sound. apple music has it not spotify, but some android phones can do it as well

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Questions for those who already heard the album. :)

Which of her albums/songs do you think Ocean Blvd sounds the most like or have the same vibe? 
Does she use her lower register? 
How would you rate the album out of 10?debby-ryan-meme.gif

7 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

People will stone me for saying this, but Fingertips is the worst song on any LDR record. I would lump it with the Trio, Guns and Roses and Coachella, but I'd rather listen  to those three than Fingertips. Just my opinion. I hope she stops the idea of "automatic singing" and goes back to writing actual songs.

Give it up babe this is a horrible take 

1 minute ago, ldrcultleader said:

Which of her albums/songs do you think Ocean Blvd sounds the most like or have the same vibe? 
Does she use her lower register? 

i think this is a new style for her, i cant really compare it to something else, but its more raw and personal like BB and COCC

she does low and high

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Spoiler

I’m so sick and tired of defending Fingertips lol. I don’t get how people call it one of her worst songs ever. She literally recalls a time where she tried to k*ll herself because the love of her life at the time died unexpectedly and that her mom didn’t even care. Idgaf if you hate piano ballads and automatic singing, you’re gross if you put any disrespect on this song. Periodt. :kiss3:

12 hours ago, lemonadedelrey said:
  Hide contents

Who was it that said chucks talking voice in taco truck sounded like Trisha Paytas bc I cannot get over that… 

Same 😂

I also can’t get over someone saying that she sounded like Jennifer Coolidge in a certain part of Black Bathing Suit

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencez said:
  Hide contents

the real question is peppers or taco truck?

Spoiler

Peppers babe

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America