Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Let The Light In really one of her best collabs ever huh, yes I believe so. Such a vibe/mood. Love it! I really don't hear TNC though. Instant classic!

Just now, lanitataco said:

this is what im expecting i dont think CN is going to be a pop/trap song and think no one should be expecting that :oprah3:

ofc it's not pop/trap but I used to wish it to be a huge song and a highlight of the album production wise like orchestral masterpiece but as long as there's a beautiful melody and  good lyrics I don't mind but I'm sure it has some of Jon interludes  vibe which i didnt listen to cause i want to experience the interludes with My most acclaimed song !!

I had very low expectations for CN after the snippet she uploaded on ig, but after listening to the jon batiste interlude I'm so hyped. I just hope it has the same aggressive energy the interlude has, because it's addictive

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

The original vinyl girl said Candy Necklace is "magical" and one of her favorites, and @West Coast said Candy Necklace is a top 3 track for him on this record. I'm sold. :et:

Bruh Discord GIF - Bruh Discord Dead GIFs

2 minutes ago, brooklyn Babyy said:

ofc it's not pop/trap but I used to wish it to be a huge song and a highlight of the album production wise like orchestral masterpiece but as long as there's a beautiful melody and  good lyrics I don't mind but I'm sure it has some of Jon interludes  vibe which i didnt listen to cause i want to experience the interludes with My most acclaimed song !!

i havent listened to the snippet she posted so idk what that sounds like just giving my blind opinion. i think its going to be up there as one of my favs tho :trisha:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, DLT said:
  Hide contents

Let The Light In really one of her best collabs ever huh, yes I believe so. Such a vibe/mood. Love it! I really don't hear TNC though. Instant classic!

The power of Let the light in is not as a collab ( I love FJM in the song though  ) rather than The vibe the melody and that bridge 

(about the lyrics ;  I'm not  English native so i'm not understanding most of them and I chose to read them on 24th for the hype of the day ) 

@anwdelrey: One thing about Lanaboards… they do not care about sales! It’s a tragedy I…

mods use adsense fund to buy albums

mods why was this removed fklsjdfkladshgdfkzbƒnfzxnb∫f dz ∂gnjrf  :bebe:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

i can't take it anymore i might listen to the album tonight  :icant: (except Judah Smith & Jon Bastite Interludes since they connect with Candy Necklace and we dont even have that song rn)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Spoiler

As some other have already said I kind of feel like this album is a more mature, evolved, and well executed LFL in the sense that it blends and melds so many different styles, techniques, genres, and moods overall. Granted it is more introspective and revealing, definitely a different level. But still a melding of quintessential Lana with new flairs to boot. Idk really feel like this may be the pinnacle for Lana as an artist, at least up until this point in her career. Like at the top of her game. It's crazy considering her output and how consistent the quality is across all of her projects.

1 minute ago, Furor Poeticus said:

I just know people's reactions on YT will be wild 

MANIFESTING HER COMEBACK

Spotify Playlist hold up - let me put a goddamn mark to it! • AJay's  Playlist (AJayii) on Listn.to

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, lanitataco said:

@anwdelrey: One thing about Lanaboards… they do not care about sales! It’s a tragedy I…

mods use adsense fund to buy albums

mods why was this removed fklsjdfkladshgdfkzbƒnfzxnb∫f dz ∂gnjrf  :bebe:

Attn Lanaboards: if you live in the US, BUY THE ALBUM.

We cannot have another Blue Banisters 33k stinker.