Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

So the Suprise wasn’t the listening party? Inch resting. I’ve worked all week someone tell me the tea

he specifically said it would be unrelated to ocean blvd so i dont think so??people just started randomly assuming 

Just now, venicebitch said:

he specifically said it would be unrelated to ocean blvd so i dont think so??people just started randomly assuming 

Oh tea that’s right, I have a feeling she’s gonna gag us idk like that lady has something up her sleeve

7 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

he said it has nothing to do with the ocean blvd tracks :crying:

im fucking praying that that’s not the surprise 

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

But the week is ending tonight:wtf2: and stream party is the only „suprise” that happened this week

19 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

Wanting to listen to Candy Necklace on the 24th instead of starting at the start of a new album like I usually would :trisha:

I still haven’t decided what I’m gonna do on the 24th because this album is so long… It’s fortunately not a LFL situation, where I had overplayed the two first singles way too much, but I don’t know if I’m going to skip to track 3 directly… (or maybe jump to Fishtail trough Taco Truck?!) 

Candy Necklace sounds so interesting, and Let the Light In… :hair: I’ll hardly get any sleep the night before the 24th…

24 minutes ago, 111 said:

yall spent months analyzing DNC and rockets for them to mean NOTHING :air2: i can only laugh

It’s a tradition, at this point, to talk about some crumbs for months and it doesn’t mean anything or ends up being on the tracklist :true: 

i now see this as being half of the fun, the speculation game that gets the conversation going but ends up going nowhere. Besides, ever since LFL, isn’t there always at least one track per album that gets teased or that we learn about but gets the chop? See? Tradition. :dua:

11 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

he said it has nothing to do with the ocean blvd tracks :crying:

im fucking praying that that’s not the surprise 

I think he was replying to people thinking - like I did- that she’d pull out a deluxe edition of Ocean Blvd like Taylor pulled out the 3am tracks to Midnights on release day. 
the streaming party is disappointing to me, but objectively, it is honestly massive, to have the new record being played in so many cities on Wednesday. Even HM’s UO listening parties weren’t as ambitious. 

but hey guys, she confirmed that the coke necklace would be sold again :mj2:

21 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Oh tea that’s right, I have a feeling she’s gonna gag us idk like that lady has something up her sleeve

It’s the coke necklace that she hides up her sleeve :true:

1 hour ago, Creyk said:

What I am thinking about is, where are the Bombastic songs that Jack mentioned? Are they still siting in the vault?

I’m honestly so grateful that @BlackoutZone came here to talk to us about her past projects to clarify things. He did say that the bombastic songs kinda don’t exist, maybe only in demo / adlib / early stage form, but nothing got recorded (so those bombastic songs aren’t another Loved You Then and Now type of situation). Maybe they Lana and Jack did reuse some ideas they might have considered over the years for some of the tracks for Ocean Blvd, but since BoZ said there were no outtakes, and since Norman is almost five years old, I’d be surprised if they went back to those OG ideas for this album.

I'm so excited like I haven't been in years :excited: A&W's second part (and some of the verses of the first part too!) was amazing and it reminded me of songs from past projects (pre BTD era + Honeymoon) 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey