Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I guess we’ll find out on Wednesday ultimately lol 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I’m definitely getting the vibe vinyl Candy Necklace was an earlier mix and streaming Candy Necklace is what was changed/updated after the physical version had to be submitted.  

Just now, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

Yall got me laughin…

Hide contents

People be bitchin and moaning about piano Lana and now we losin piano and everyone’s freaking out… not all of yall but some of yall

i need to add something to this:

yesterday i tried adding some drums on top of some of the ballads, like Paris and Kintsugi etc. they dont sound good, at all. i tried SO HARD to make them sound good but no, these songs MUST be piano, that's where the lyrics and intention thrive. yall piano haters can smd :pls:

Just now, burthday kake said:

when each exclusive vinyl has a different version of candy necklace on it & that’s  why theyre coloured pink green white & red :wowcry: the true surprise boz was talking about :wowcry: 

This is even more capitalist than Taylor Swift :gasp:

when each exclusive vinyl has a different version of candy necklace on it & that’s  why theyre coloured pink green white & red :wowcry: the true surprise boz was talking about :wowcry: 

U cracked the code :dance:

Just now, DLT said:

I’m definitely getting the vibe vinyl Candy Necklace was an earlier mix and streaming Candy Necklace is what was changed/updated after the physical version had to be submitted.  

or if it’s the opposite and the vinyl has the updated version which may account for the delays.. :hdu:

Anyways I listened to CN and 

Spoiler

I was pretty unmoved and ranked it last, not including interludes. Was confused by @Kintsugi calling it massive  

So I am lookin v forward to the real version 

Glitch pop is experimental electronica, and Albumoftheyear lists FKA Twigs' MAGDALENE and M3LL155X, as well as Björk's VESPERTINE, VULNICURA and UTOPIA as glitch pop.

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/genre/191-glitch-pop/all/

Perhaps they've added creepy glitch pop sounds to Candy Necklace? I wouldn't pay much attention to that reviewer, to be honest. I mean, their description of the Jon Batiste interlude is completely ridiculous lol. 

Just now, Mer said:

Hide contents

I was pretty unmoved and ranked it last, not including interludes. Was confused by @Kintsugi calling it massive  

Spoiler

I loved it but agreed i’m still confused at how it’s massive, it’s haunting and beautiful but massive is not how I would begin to describe it.

Me wearing a candy necklace of all the variants on a string

e1a2c985ef94b54234411519dd215533.jpg

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Maybe kintsugi said it would be a big deal because that clip of it went viral a few months ago but idk 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram