Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Watch the leaked version be a demo and Lana's Instagram snippet too

This makes the most sense if what we’re being told is true. It happens all the time — an artist reworking one song for digital release when the album has already been pressed on vinyl. It’s a blessing in disguise imo, with the vinyl version leaking and the digital version not yet leaked! It makes sense given that it was described as “massive” and that one publication calling it glitch pop :awkney:

Lana literally did this with Fuck it I love you! I wonder how different Candy Necklace could be tho??

Edited by That Venice Bitch

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

I didn’t listen to leak BUT it’s suspicious that no other reviews even mentioned the song , let’s say they all heard it with this glitch pop version I’m sure someone else would have mentioned this? And if they heard the leak version and it’s as haunting as you all say, wouldn’t they have mentioned that too maybe? Maybe they heard nothing

NGL, I do hope there are two versions of Candy Necklace because if that one magazine got to hear the scrapped song and it doesn't leak anytime soon... :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

us in a few days when 

Spoiler

candy necklace on my pussy 

ends up being the official release :hdu:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Imagine us overthinking tonight about Candy Necklace actually being a demo and the final version which is more pop-like actually not leaking, just in the end for it to be some random description thrown into the review for the sake of it being longer and sounding more detailed :flop: 

Just now, nectarofthegodss said:

Imagine us overthinking tonight about Candy Necklace actually being a demo and the final version which is more pop-like actually not leaking, just in the end for it to be some random description thrown into the review for the sake of it being longer and sounding more detailed :flop: 

praying.

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

as much as i want multiple versions of Candy Necklace, idk how they could make a glitch pop version work and tbh i prefer the piano version