Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

12 hours ago, Fingertips said:

HONEYMOON STANS WON IN EVERY SINGLE SENSE OF THE WORD

I'm at a loss for words, truly...

tulla-luana-chorando.gif

Losers that keep saying this album will be "BB 2.0" or are waiting for it to be "UV 2.0" can go to hell!

tulla-luana-chorando.gif

THIS IS FOR US HONEYMOON STANS! 

tulla-luana-chorando.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

After seeing the credits and taking in all the tea, I think I'm most excited for Fingertips, Kintsugi, Let the Light In, Candy Necklace, and Peppers in the order

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Ok @Kintsugi I swear on my brother’s life this is the last time I’m ever asking you questions (for this era, at least!) but I gotta try one last time:

If you had to choose two Lana albums that joined together can come close to this album’s sonic identity, which ones would you choose? Because so far this is giving me Blue Banisters meets Honeymoon.

IMG-7960.jpg

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

Ok @Kintsugi I swear on my brother’s life this is the last time I’m ever asking you questions (for this era, at least!) but I gotta try one last time:

If you had to choose two Lana albums that joined together can come close to this album’s sonic identity, which ones would you choose? Because so far this is giving me Blue Banisters meets Honeymoon.

this is a good question

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

personally i’m getting NFR x HM

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

More than anything I want to know more about when the next single is coming. The anticipation is weighing me down like a deep fog in the city. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Next single WHEN

:eartha2:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Kintsugi said:

Thanks for asking, that's lovely :wub: My life is going well. Now onto your question - someone actually tried sending me a phishing link asking it's a snippet of a song from the album. I would never click an unknown link willingly so everything is fine, I just found it weird and was not expecting something like that here, my intentions are not filled with any malice, I'm a genuine longtime Lana fan and I just wanted to share what I know and what I find exciting to say to you, fellow stans.

Joke's on them though, I didn't have to click the message to read it, it was visible on my e-mail. Not today, Satan! :et: 

What are your favs? What are you top 3 songs and albums?

I think this album might give me and @littleredpartydress multiple heart attacks, we might not be able to get up after we hear the Kintsugi to Let the Light In sequence