Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

I'm kinda conflicted with posting stuff here because I use spoilers for a reason but you all quote me without them, I don't want to be responsible for ruining surprises, you open my spoilers at your own risk.

Don't you worry. Keep posting, bby! :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

I'm kinda conflicted with posting stuff here because I use spoilers for a reason but you all quote me without them, I don't want to be responsible for ruining surprises, you open my spoilers at your own risk.

i didnt really think abt that, I'm so sorry! just went back and fixed it sorry to anyone I fucked over

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

This week has been insane plus tomorrow A&W single announcement on Oceanblvd instagram account. :oprah4:

We have real info now, why are we going delulu again:toofloppy:

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:
Spoiler

RELIGION?!?!?! 

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

Spoiler

HONEYMOON STANS WON IN EVERY SINGLE SENSE OF THE WORD

Edited by NikoGo
Spoiler

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

@Kintsugi which track do you think will be most underrated ? Please do not feel obligated to answer, I appreciate all you’ve already told us :kiss:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, Fingertips said:

HONEYMOON STANS WON IN EVERY SINGLE SENSE OF THE WORD

We knew something was up with the Honeymoon influences ever since she sang GKIT in that Italian church. Plus, that Honeymoon from hell caption…

She’s even bringing back the saxs. We’re not fucking ready for this.

IMG-7960.jpg

Just now, angelphoenix said:

still so curious abt why boz said it was only piano and she barely opens her mouth :popcorn:

Can't blame the hard of hearing :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

@Kintsugi Gorl I tell you I had a miserable day today at work and the minute I come back to the boards you’re here blessing us. Give us a recap on what life has been like for you recently! Did you actually get phished like rumor has it? If so did you have to get a new computer? :rip: Are you holding up okay? Tell us about the gorl behind the name give us some tea!!!! I promise we’re just not tryna ~*phish*~ for info :trisha: