Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

As this is my first time on this board during an album release - can someone explain to me… are users here also posting on THAT website, and whenever you guys have fights in this forum you go there and put AI voices over leaks to insult each other? I’m fucking confused and literally scared to ever post again if that’s the case. I thought it was just a cute little forum to talk about our fav artist what is going on

1 minute ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

As this is my first time on this board during an album release - can someone explain to me… are users here also posting on THAT website, and whenever you guys have fights in this forum you go there and put AI voices over leaks to insult each other? I’m fucking confused and literally scared to ever post again if that’s the case. I thought it was just a cute little forum to talk about our fav artist what is going on

this era has been particularly deranged :awk:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

:true: yes you better watch out :true:

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

some most of y’all are incredibly stupid and i hope y’all know how foolish you look right now 

I concur.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

meghan trainor is behind the album leaks

People can be really fucking scary and deranged :toofloppy:

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

NOT the piano ballad discourse again. go listen to some rappers and shut up 

ate them up and left no crumbs 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

In all seriousness the leaker needs to get some mental help. Wishing death on Rosemead and acting like a sociopath is not cute. It’s most likely bipolar or borderline. This is how chronically online weirdos act. I hope we one day get to expose the fool behind this all. 
:facepalm:

Thanks for the kii kii tho

:azealia: