Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

not gonna listen to the leaks but these reveal hidden contents are so tempting i can’t stop opening them pretending i’m just gonna skim through them :derpna3: idk maybe i finally discovered empathy… or just have trauma from the shitty ass NFR! initial leak :sadcore6: the letdown i felt after listening to Cinnamon Girl in 40kbps was life changing 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, The Siren said:

no

Spoiler

WHY AM I SAD ABOUT ITT :trisha: idk but i heard the first few seconds of grandfather and it was heavenly I'm just hoping ill forget what It sounds like come album release day

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, Flowerbomb said:

IT LEAKED?????

The Grants, Sweet, Fingertips full HQ untagged.

Grandfather, Peppers, and Interludes heavily tagged, borderline unlistenable

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

Fingertips really is that song for me out of the leaked ones so far. Just wow, it's a lot to process and take in. So sad, beautiful, and just fucking vulnerable. Sweet also is another highlight, really wasn't expecting that. This album production wise just sounds so rich. Bittersweet is a great term for it in general to me. Peppers sounds good too, harder to hear with the AI drama though lol. Same for grandfather, the tags make it a little rough lol. Haven't listened to The Grants yet.

Spoiler

Peppers lyrics that I could hear lmfao

My hands

My boy

Take off my gloves

… make it onto the bike, take a minute to yourself

I’m in love (?)

Got a knife in my truck

Put your hands on my knees

So what?... Because I got (?) I can’t cry

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Spoiler

i feel really bad but these tracks aren’t really hitting for me… that being said the only ones i’ve listened to fully without tags are Fingertips and Sweet (and of course the singles) 

while i like the wait for life-esque bit on sweet, i kinda wish it was more prominent on the track. and as for fingertips, i kinda knew i wouldn’t love it anyways, so i’m not surprised

5 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:
  Hide contents

so did the whole thing leak or no

I don’t think so?? The only listenable songs are TG, S, and FT

I think this could be her best album tbh, I  listened to the untagged leaks and they were incredible, and the only one I didn’t love was fingertips - but that’s because I don’t think I ‘get it’ on first listen, and I need the lyrics in front of me because I can’t understand what she’s saying, and this is great because I’d rather it be too unusual for me on first listen than too boring (sorry BB but the reason I didn’t love a lot of those tracks were because they were too boring (beautiful, violets for roses etc)

so far everything I’ve heard suggests this is going to beat NFR for me; though I really hope there’s a couple more bops on the album (I’m not listening to any more leaks but apparently peppers kinda bops?) 

edit: also the grants is in my top 5 of all time songs already

Spoiler

Weirdly enough, I really do think that the Jon Batiste Interlude is the most exciting song so far. :oopna:

22 minutes ago, The Greatest said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I def agree that’s what’s happening, but on A&W it sounds like her voice goes quiet naturally because she’s confessing but on fingertips the instrumentation gets loud and it just sounds like a mistake if that makes sense 

Spoiler

it is an iphone voice memo with production clumsily layered on top of it so it makes sense that the mixing is off lol