Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Well, I'm about to make a whole box of ziti pasta to stress eat until the Billboard WIM Awards (if she even attends - again, wouldn't blame her if she decides not to show up)

This whole situation is really disappointing especially as it's so early, so I'm hoping nothing else leaks. Though, I'm happy to see that not too many people have been breaking rules during this time by not requesting/sharing links to the leaks. Hoping things don't get too crazy for the next few weeks until the release x

Elle is so me lol😭

Spoiler

it's official, i just made my first ever cry to the album and it was Sweet that did it for me
not even on my first listen, it was my second listen that broke me

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, tulsa said:

personally, i dont think listening to a leak ruins the album experience, but im not down for listening to it like this and not in order :sadcore4: deleting all the songs til we get it in full

yeah i’m waiting until it leaks in full and untagged (and ideally HQ but i’ll settle just for the 1st two)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Well, I'm about to make a whole box of ziti pasta to stress eat until the Billboard WIM Awards (if she even attends - again, wouldn't blame her if she decides not to show up)

This whole situation is really disappointing especially as it's so early, so I'm hoping nothing else leaks. Though, I'm happy to see that not too many people have been breaking rules during this time by not requesting/sharing links to the leaks. Hoping things don't get too crazy for the next few weeks until the release x

hi, my penne sister:wub:

10 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:
  Hide contents

wow, so we have k who died in death row, aaron who died in a car crash, and her uncle who killed himself. seriously all tragedies, no wonder she started researching her karmic lineage. ugh she rlly deserves the best

Meanwhile some gays be like: piano is cancer, leak the twerk bops:sadcore4:

58 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

My bad oops 

Mod note: User was warned for this post.

Welp, there goes my clean record. I’m just gonna stfu until the 24th. See you all then:bye3::wowcry:

I do think it's kind of disappointing personally that leaks are happening (although i did do sample listens of the untagged songs). I personally don't plan on even touching the songs again or listening to other leaks until the album comes out just because that's how I think I'd prefer to do things 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Reveal hidden contents

This album will cement her as not only the best American singer-songwriter of a generation, but across the world and of all time

the fact that i haven't listened to any of the "new" songs but i wholeheartedly agree :cryney2: :true: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

the fact that i haven't listened to any of the "new" songs but i wholeheartedly agree :cryney2: :true: 

You're going to love this album...yes...these songs are all very mellow...but my god, the lyricism, the orchestral arrangements, the generational melancholy...it's so overwhelming

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, americangothic said:

not gonna listen to the leaks but... why isn't anyone talking about The Grants?

Spoiler

It’s kinda mid ngl until the last minute where she takes us to church

1 minute ago, The Greatest said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Fingertips makes me feel absolutely ill I think it’s the saddest song I’ve ever heard. 

BUT WHAT IS WITH THE MIXING YOU CAN BARELY HEAR HER

Spoiler

i think it's on purpose, everytime she gets dark and deep and VERY confessional she sings lower. just like the rape verse on AW

Just now, Fingertips said:

Reveal hidden contents

You're going to love this album...yes...these songs are all very mellow...but my god, the lyricism, the orchestral arrangements, the generational melancholy...it's so overwhelming

Spoiler

maybe some people on lanaboards can't handle mellow but i sure can! :true: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Can someone compile all of the theories and lyric analysis so that those of us who are waiting to listen can read and discuss later? If it's too much to ask, I understand

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: