Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

1. The Grants

2. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

3. Sweet

4. A&W

5. [Pastor Interlude]
6. Candy Necklace

7. -

8. -

9. Fingertips

10. -

11. -

12. -

13. - 

14. - 

15. - 

16. -

How do we know the placements of the interlude, Candy Necklace, and Fingertips? Are these confirmed or guesses?

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

But didn't he tell the album is just under 80 minutes and then BOZ confirmed it. And he told the title of Rockefellar is related to Rock Candy Sweet and we learned that it is Candy Necklace.

You're right. And he teased the pastor collab months before

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The way each era we get a different toy to figure things out. I bet they won't register the next album that early now that we found it :thumb3: 

Each album gets a little bit more difficult 

- for NFR all we had to do was shazam the snippets (and we had one from every song except Bartender)

- for Chemtrails we had to check every number on the link from the released snippets/songs

- for BB we had to look into codes and website links

- and now we get a new obscure (at least for us) web that we have to actually upload the songs ourselve.

It feels like an escape room but for tracklists

:hide:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Thoth said:

But didn't he tell the album is just under 80 minutes and then BOZ confirmed it. And he told the title of Rockefellar is related to Rock Candy Sweet and we learned that it is Candy Necklace.

They said track 3 (Sweet) is related to Rock Candy Sweet, not track 6.

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

How do we know the placements of the interlude, Candy Necklace, and Fingertips? Are these confirmed or guesses?

The Jon Batiste tracks are 6 and 7 and the database today showed Candy Necklace as track 6

Interlude based on writing credits and I'm not sure where people got Fingertips as track 9 but people have been saying that for a while

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

By the writing credits (and I think Candy Necklace shows up as track 6). 6 and 7 are the Jon tracks so it was one of those

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

The way each era we get a different toy to figure things out. I bet they won't register the next album that early now that we found it :thumb3: 

Each album gets a little bit more difficult 

- for NFR all we had to do was shazam the snippets (and we had one from every song except Bartender)

- for Chemtrails we had to check every number on the link from the released snippets/songs

- for BB we had to look into codes and website links

- and now we get a new obscure (at least for us) web that we have to actually upload the songs ourselve.

It feels like an escape room but for tracklists

:hide:

Delete this before Ben and Ed find it

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

5 minutes ago, Thoth said:

as another user pointed out the 80 minutes was an easy guess because of the 2LP limit and lanas own description of the record...

also about the name

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

They said track 3 (Sweet) is related to Rock Candy Sweet, not track 6.

:um2:

anyways bored of fake insiders lets get actual information and get to work getting the rest of the tracklist :hype:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Just guessing cause it's the only song with Drew and Lana other than Sweet

Oh tea, then yeah I think it's track 9 for sure