Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, The Grants said:

the only thing I ever wanted was a CN snippet :trisha:

So true! I wanna love her rockafella umbrella baby too :crai:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Spoiler

Grandfather seriously is tied with Fingertips for me, what an incredible song

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Is Grandfather listenable despite the watermark? I can't with all the praise :lange:

Spoiler

Yes, most listenable of the tagged tracks

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Is Grandfather listenable despite the watermark? I can't with all the praise :lange:

Spoiler

It gets better as the song goes on. Insufferable though so im not listening to it again until we get a better version. I can barely remember how the melody goes other than the 3 butterflies part

sgopYhV.gif

Spoiler

I don’t think she’s talking about SA in that part of fingertips, the “I wanted to go out like you” part definitely makes it sound like a suicide attempt 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

EVERYBODY, I made a BIG MISTAKE earlier. Several times.   

The critic who lambasted Lana, and whom I was criticizing as basically a fascist, was ANN POWERS—-not Annie Mac. 

I am so glad my unconscious suddenly tossed this up into my awareness several hours later. 

My apologies to everyone, especially Annie Mac. 

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

I don’t think she’s talking about SA in that part of fingertips, the “I wanted to go out like you” part definitely makes it sound like a suicide attempt 

Spoiler

Yeah, I thought it might have been SA at first, but suicide attempt makes much more sense

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:

would u put grandfather in her top 10 songs ever? (i haven’t listened to it)

Spoiler

She has way too many amazing songs for me to rank them anymore, but out of the new tracks, I'd say Grandfather and Fingertips are career highlights. Sweet and The Grants are really, really good though.

Spoiler

Oh my God... I gave in and listened to Grandfather. I get why everyone praised that track... FUCKING MASTERPIECE! 

The ending reminded of the Mazzy Star's Into Dust cover by Ashtar Command :oprah:

tenor.gif?itemid=17528106

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: