Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

sweet for me is bel air meets arcadia.

sweet and grants are true masterpieces. I am really excited.

From everything I've heard so far I would rank it that way

taco truck
fishtail
a&w
peppers
sweet
grants
grandfather
ocean boulevard
fingertips

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Listening to the Grants and 

Spoiler

My god it gets more beautiful every time. As someone who had an extreme amount of loss in the past year (family members, and the end of a beautiful relationship), the sentiment of carrying memories of someone with you throughout the rest of your life is really hitting for me. 

The mark of a truly well written song, for me, is one that can be just as meaningful to the listener in terms of being able to apply it your own life, as if the artist wrote it just for you. 

The outro is really one for the books too. The instrumentation, incredible vocals and that PIANO just bring it home. :crying2:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 minute ago, love deluxe said:
  Reveal hidden contents

okay but is the album giving summer

Spoiler

Early spring. Very delicate album so far.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Early spring. Very delicate album so far.

Spoiler

as long as i can listen to it with my fav bath and body scent “at the beach” going, i’ll be happy

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Listening to all leaks and snippets i think the time of Jack hate and the discussion "where is the old lana" is over. I think this album can be loved by old lana lovers and New lana lovers. As a honeymoon stan i love it.

And it is the opposite of striped down country. It sounds rich orchestra and has some sexy bops.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Spoiler

OH MY GOD i was playing around with the extremely filtered snippet of Kintsugi and made the vocals much more clear....:lange::lange: :lange:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:
  Hide contents

WHERES THE UNTAGGED HQ SHIT NOT ASKING FOR LINK FYI

rs_1200x1200-201004131608-1200-lana-del-rey-book-mp.jpg?fit=around%7C1200:1200&output-quality=90&crop=1200:1200;center,top

Spoiler

No you were clearly asking for a link bestie, I shall report you like the lil interweb high school hall prefect I am /s

rs_1200x1200-201004131608-1200-lana-del-