Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, m0th3rcr33p said:

omg imagine she is winning tho... i geniunely dont think lana need any grammies and like grammies are generally worthless and mean nothing, but to see her w that award and see her smile while posing w the award and everything it is just such a beautiful image. especially when you think about the album she gets the aoty for, where she opens up about her most vulnerable aspects and tells her story. such a joy for an artist.

it'd be like leonardo winning first oscar in 2016 after a decade of snubs.....im already shaking thinking about it 🥲🥲🥲🥲

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

pls shitnights can be happy to even get a nom, she’s not even top 5 most likely to get it but lana won’t even get a nom lets bffr + who cares it’s the grammys 

anyways is it 10pm or whatever yet ? leak that shit i need it NOW 

i can see a&w getting nominated in an alternative song category 

1 hour ago, The Love Witch said:

Is it too late to just scrap the album cause the songs are even more boring than Chemtrails and Blue Banisters? 😴 

A&W is still THAT bitch but the rest? Come on…most of these don’t even have proper choruses or melodies. 😩😩😩

I'm all about respecting other people's opinions but this coming from a The Vapid Witch stan...😩

Please post your rankings for other albums in their appropriate Post-Release Threads. They have nothing to do with Ocean Blvd.

We also have a dedicated thread for ranking predictions for Ocean Blvd here x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i can see a&w getting nominated in an alternative song category 

hope she submits for alt this year...this is the most alt her music has ever sounded imo and she has more chances submitting to alt than pop

Lana’s career is almost following Joni Mitchell’s where I don’t think she will be getting a Grammy until she’s maybe at album 15 😂. At least we know that Lifetime Achievement Grammy is secured :agree:

7 minutes ago, m0th3rcr33p said:

omg imagine she is winning tho... i geniunely dont think lana need any grammies and like grammies are generally worthless and mean nothing, but to see her w that award and see her smile while posing w the award and everything it is just such a beautiful image. especially when you think about the album she gets the aoty for, where she opens up about her most vulnerable aspects and tells her story. such a joy for an artist.

I know people will say stuff like she doesn’t need awards like this to show her worth, and I agree 100%!! but..it would be amazing if she won one idc i know they’re scammies at this point. I love every positive review she receives from critics. The Grammys themselves aren’t always *safe* either, look at artists like Kendrick Lamar 

sgopYhV.gif

10 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I know people will say stuff like she doesn’t need awards like this to show her worth, and I agree 100%!! but..it would be amazing if she won one idc i know they’re scammies at this point. I love every positive review she receives from critics. The Grammys themselves aren’t always *safe* either, look at artists like Kendrick Lamar 

there's a new category of best songwriter right? she could easily win idc :true:

Spoiler

Can't believe how much i underestimated Sweet before hearing it :xcry: Sorry girl you're definitely not the Beautiful 2.0 I thought you were

(Sweet)

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

there's a new category of best songwriter right? she could easily win idc :true:

I think that category is meant to reward songwriters who don’t sing/perform the material they write.

IMG-7960.jpg