Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

This lyric makes me die  because the Beverly center is truly hell on earth :bebe: the worst shopping establishment in the entire United States 

On the bright side, we got another new and iconic location :beyonce:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

This lyric makes me die  because the Beverly center is truly hell on earth :bebe: the worst establishment in the entire United States 

stop it i literally go there every two weeks can we not hate.. they have the cutest little store with the best hoodie/sweatpant matching sets and they never have lines for all the designer stores so it's much better to go there than rodeo if you're going to designer stores.. and their balenciaga is never sold out of anything bc nobody goes to the

Spoiler

beverly center

anymore   :party:

It’s crazy how people can claim to stan Lana but not understand that she’s an incredibly selfish artist. She doesn’t make music for us 😭, she makes it for herself which she has said numerous times, whether we like it or not. So if she wants to make 20 piano albums, she’s gonna make 20 piano albums!!!

Just now, brooklyn bitch said:

It’s crazy how people can claim to stan Lana but not understand that she’s an incredibly selfish artist. She doesn’t make music for us 😭, she makes it for herself which she has said numerous times, whether we like it or not. So if she wants to make 20 piano albums, she’s gonna make 20 piano albums!!!

Also so true, making music for one's self is totally valid and should at least be acknowledged before having meltdowns over not liking a particular direction!!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

stop it i literally go there every two weeks can we not hate.. they have the cutest little store with the best hoodie/sweatpant matching sets and they never have lines for all the designer stores so it's much better to go there than rodeo if you're going to designer stores.. and their balenciaga is never sold out of anything bc nobody goes to the beverly center anymore   :party:

It literally scares me so much it feels like a hellish labyrinth that you are trapped in and when you get outside it will be 60 years in the future like I actually feel physically Ill and uneasy when I’m in that place (which is approximately NEVER.) 

Spoiler

in the sweeeeeeeeet north country :twirls:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

stop it i literally go there every two weeks can we not hate.. they have the cutest little store with the best hoodie/sweatpant matching sets and they never have lines for all the designer stores so it's much better to go there than rodeo if you're going to designer stores.. and their balenciaga is never sold out of anything bc nobody goes to the beverly center anymore   :party:

I mean, according to her 

Spoiler

Basic bitches still go :ma:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

38 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Is it too late to just scrap the album cause the songs are even more boring than Chemtrails and Blue Banisters? 😴 

A&W is still THAT bitch but the rest? Come on…most of these don’t even have proper choruses or melodies. 😩😩😩

i mean, it was expected that none of these songs will have a traditional structure... if that makes an album unlistenable to u, just leave atp it doesnt mean its bad or anything, u just would rather more traditional stuff and thats okay.

happy 2012th page btw the btd release year!!

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

3 minutes ago, shadesofearthquakes said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So who do we think Sweet is about/inspired by

Spoiler

Sean… like probably every love/breakup song has been about since COTCC:air:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Yosemite said:

I mean, according to her 

Hide contents

Basic bitches still go :ma:

this is slander and i will not stand for it 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

It literally scares me so much it feels like a hellish labyrinth that you are trapped in and when you get outside it will be 60 years in the future like I actually feel physically Ill and uneasy when I’m in that place (which is approximately NEVER.) 

no bc yes it's very hard to find anything (especially a bathroom) because of the maze like format of the mall until u get used to it but that makes it so much better because as soon as you find a store ur looking for you are happily surprised and more excited to buy things 

6 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

maybe Lana's music isn't for you anymore. That's all.

Her current music? Yeah maybe not but I have her unreleased catalogue and previous album along with a few good songs every now and then to enjoy.

I just miss the days where I hit play and ended up loving each and every song on her albums. Now it’s hitting play and desperately hoping for a song that isn’t elevator music.

I know she still has it in her to surprise me. A&W was fucking amazing. Peppers sounds promising and Grandfather was much better on the second listen. I just don’t like the overall vibe and direction she has been pursuing for the past four albums. She stripped her music from nearly everything that made me a fan in the first place. I know there are a lot of people in her fan base who feel the same way. I’m just not afraid to say it. That’s the difference.

Either way, I'm very happy that she's finally being acknowledged as the talented and visionary artist she is and I will root for her if this album gets nominated for a Grammy even if I don’t end up liking it cause she deserves it so much. This album seems like it would be right up the Grammy committee's alley. So she might have a chance this time around!

1 minute ago, brooklyn bitch said:

That’s true tho 
Also, for people who dislike when she sings abt her family bc they can’t relate to those lyrics, I’d rather have her sing abt her family than having her sing abt stuff she doesn’t know abt/trying too hard. For example, when you can clearly see some singers trying too hard to write feminist anthems and woke shit.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif