Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, MagicalTrancePotion said:
  Hide contents

I’m so scared to listen to this album. I started to listen to the leaks but didn’t fully listen to any of them, but I’ve been reading a lot on here, including the lyrics, and I’ve been in tears just from that. 

My dad passed away almost 2 months ago. My mom has been manipulating me and throwing me on an emotional rollercoaster. She’s always done that, but it’s been extreme now since my dad isn’t here to calm everyone down. I just miss him so much, and I’m not sure whether this album is going to be too hard to listen to right now or cathartic. 

Spoiler

I’m really sorry for your loss baby :( if anything, I hope you’re around on leak/release day and let our crazy asses entertain you and take your head away from that heavy burden, even if it’s just for a couple hours. 

IMG-7960.jpg

Just now, Peppers said:

I don't think this is going to leak anytime soon to be honest :toofloppy: We'll just get more LQ snippets 

Truly doubt that. If one store fucked up, more will. And then one person will leak it.

By March 10th we’ll have the album

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Yeah, we'll definitely have the album by the 10th.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

can someone describe peppers to me? from the name im getting sultry sexy vibes but i’m not gnna listen until it comes out. just interested in how you’d describe it

It's pointless to gatekeep an album that is coming in less than a month. Leak or not, we're still getting it, so... :lel:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Spoiler

The “Make sure to stream the album when it comes out on March 24 It’s amazing and worth the wait” at the end of peppers leak kills me everytime

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A&W streams tanked yesterday :air:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

I thought The Grants I found yesterday was fake because of those singers in the opening so I clicked out. Only realized today that it was real based on everyone’s description so I went back and listened. That was… interesting. Will have to listen again. That opening was an odd choice, gotta say.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Spoiler

I wanted to go out like you. Swim with the fishes that he caught on Rhode Island beaches.. but sometimes it’s just not your time… Caroline… what kind of mother was she to say I would end up in institutions?… :crai:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The “Make sure to stream the album when it comes out on March 24 It’s amazing and worth the wait” at the end of peppers leak kills me everytime

Spoiler

for me it's the 'you'll never see heaven after this' :smile3:it kinda adds to the vibe lmao

Just now, dyktatuob said:

wasn't lana's team mad over a&w release date being spoiled by an insider....imagine how mad they'd be once they find out the whole album leaked 3 weeks before release :excited::excited::excited:

Whole album?

What?

Spoiler

The saxophone and crescendo of Grandfather gives me CHILLS 

7 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The baby has already crowned you don’t just push it back in it needs to be birthed!!!! :true:

i read the baby has drowned :deadbanana:

Just now, dyktatuob said:

wasn't lana's team mad over a&w release date being spoiled by an insider....imagine how mad they'd be once they find out the whole album leaked 3 weeks before release :excited::excited::excited:

But the whole album hasn’t leaked yet so :whatever2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif