Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

I would bet money on Sweet being the most streamed track outside of the singles and maybe Taco Truck x VB at the end. Shortest, most traditional, and at the very beginning of the album. The streaming formula 

I hope so! I'd love to see her get some love. I always thought Beautiful would do better on streaming just based on its length and title (I guess?), but yeah... No one uses her.

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

because her team is one again a bunch of idiots :deadbanana:

Lana has unhinged stans and there is the whole leaks culture aspect to it all, but I really do feel like her managers are the worst. :awkney:

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:
  Hide contents

Wait so there is really electric guitar in Grandfather? 

Spoiler

It’s not like riffs and a solo or anything, more being used as punchy strokes to elevate the song at its peak 

Listening to the whole album in one piece at the official release date is impossible, I guess. Far too many impressions to process. :defeated: It should be consumed in smaller parts like one vinyl side per day or week.

Spoiler

I know I shouldn't complain but it's funny how we never get a proper leak rollout, either. Whether we're flooded with countless snippets, LQ recording or teasers... :bebe: 

The other fandoms are so lucky.

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

her team pushed back the album because they thought she had a chance at #1 but now there's morgan who might have multiple weeks with +100k and also that bts member who's releasing same day as her so basically it was all for nothing :deadbanana:

I’m definitely getting my vinyl early lol. I called the store I got my green vinyl from to see if they got the vinyls and they said the vinyls are coming any day and they will ship it on the 9th or I can pick it up on the 10th😭  

45 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Because of 

BC14605-F-CF86-491-C-8-A7-C-6-E2760-BBEB

the way miley's team did not give a fuck about lana releasing on the same day because they knew miley would be fine 

lana's team should've done just the same and stick to march 10th :tanisha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

I would bet money on Sweet being the most streamed track outside of the singles and maybe Taco Truck x VB at the end. Shortest, most traditional, and at the very beginning of the album. The streaming formula 

Peppers will go viral really easily.

IMG-7960.jpg

Spoiler

thinkin ab how well sweet n roses bloom for u would work together:crai:

i'm sw-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-et

barefe-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-et

well i don't let them rain on my parade

that's not my thing

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

41 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

Listen, after Lana looked me in the eyes and asked my why I leaked Thunder...I'll never do anything to get on their radar again :bebe:

Well, they’d never know. All you gotta do is click upload and then when people realize it leaked, you only need to not say a word :nails: 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Spoiler

I’m so scared to listen to this album. I started to listen to the leaks but didn’t fully listen to any of them, but I’ve been reading a lot on here, including the lyrics, and I’ve been in tears just from that. 

My dad passed away almost 2 months ago. My mom has been manipulating me and throwing me on an emotional rollercoaster. She’s always done that, but it’s been extreme now since my dad isn’t here to calm everyone down. I just miss him so much, and I’m not sure whether this album is going to be too hard to listen to right now or cathartic. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

Spoiler

I think Side C truthers vs Side D truthers will divide us when the album comes out. :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

10 minutes ago, Fingertips said:
  Reveal hidden contents

taco trucks is gonna be a hit 100%

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, Peppers said:

I don't think this is going to leak anytime soon to be honest :toofloppy: We'll just get more LQ snippets 

DVZuQp3XUAAwAkQ.jpg

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: