Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, dyktatuob said:

wasn't lana's team mad over a&w release date being spoiled by an insider....imagine how mad they'd be once they find out the whole album leaked 3 weeks before release :excited::excited::excited:

The only fucking person they have to be mad at is themselves… because how tf was this album circulating since SEPTEMBER

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

The only fucking person they have to be mad at is themselves… because how tf was this album circulating since SEPTEMBER

she was already sharing lyrics with magazines etc...she probably sent the album to a bunch of people and that's how it got out 😭😭😭

TW btw

Spoiler

sorry if this has alr been mentioned n brought up, this thread has been updating like crazy since the leaks dropped lmao so its hard to keep up but

i was just thinking of the lines in Fingertips that seemingly allude to a sexual assault in relation to what we heard in A&W 

"I mean, look at my hair, look at the length of it there and the shape of my body

If I told you that I was raped, do you really think that anybody would think I didn't ask for it, didn't ask for it?"

++

"when i was 15 naked, next door neighbours did a drive by

pulled me up by my waist, long hair to the beachside"

:'''''''''''''''''''(

it's heartbreaking (!but also beautiful of course..bittersweet really!) to see her stream-of-consciousness in the works thru the "meditative automatic singing" she's been practicing on this album, i do feel like her mind must have been working through the same incident on each of these tracks as she wrote, or rather spoke them into existence, given the subtle similarities.

ive always thought it is truly fascinating how the human mind processes things, how it protects us from things, the specific details it will pinpoint & so on-

i think anyone interested in psychology in that sense will def deeply appreciate these songs. the perfect mix of spirituality & psychology tbh. 

i really do hope she found some deep catharsis of her own in creating this album & laying it all out on the table- not just the sexual assault but everything else too, everything to do with her family members, her exes, her fears of death, her dreams but also doubts n fears of motherhood etc etc etc-

it's one thing to see it all for what it is & face it on your own in private, but publishing it for the world is a whole 'nother ballgame on top of that- super brave.

I hope she knows, despite whatever comes from the GP (though, I do think it'll be mostly positive!) she can feel very proud, I already know so many people, including most of us, will find so much comfort in this album.  

sorry for this getting so long, just many thoughts head full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TLDR: i just hope you're all enjoying these lovely songs & you know, don't hesitate to share them with a loved one of your own

"My pastor told me, when you leave all you take are your memories- and I'm gonna take mine of you with me"

these songs have just really reminded me, more than anything else, that life is too short to be anything less than sweet & barefeet (lol)

:xcry:yep thats the takeaway- "It's a beautiful life, remember that too for me":xcry:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

True sis, they are so weak when it comes to security… it’s ridiculous being mad at anyone else. Also the poor decision to move release dates hasn’t helped.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, lizzyschemtrails said:
  Hide contents

I would disagree that "Sweet" is the "Love Song" of the album - to me, it's so much more interesting and rich and therefore the two can't be compared. 

Spoiler

Sweet is a million, literally, a million times better than Love Song could ever be (I like Love Song either way lol)

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 minute ago, dyktatuob said:
  Hide contents

that website saying album coming at 10pm est...should we move :biblio:

Why would it drop at that random time? :scoff:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Why would it drop at that random time? :scoff:

I think they are saying they are going to leak it at that time 

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:
  Hide contents

Three

white

butterflies

to

know

you’re

near…

:krylie:

Omg thats the acronym BOZ’s friend posted!!!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, The Love Witch said:

Is it too late to just scrap the album cause the songs are even more boring than Chemtrails and Blue Banisters? 😴 

A&W is still THAT bitch but the rest? Come on…most of these don’t even have proper choruses or melodies. 😩😩😩

uh...:flop:

1 minute ago, The Love Witch said:

Is it too late to just scrap the album cause the songs are even more boring than Chemtrails and Blue Banisters? 😴 

A&W is still THAT bitch but the rest? Come on…most of these don’t even have proper choruses or melodies. 😩😩😩

Is it too late to delete your account? I don't think so! :sass: 

Spoiler

Jk :wub:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: