Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i'm asking this to people describing the leaked songs immaculate, perfect etc..  Are you guys saying this in a delusional way like the way you did with Blue Banisters(album) or in a genuine way :hooker:

6 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

you're kind of 3 hours late for this doll

i know but i got so angry gosh, this is the record she is finally telling her story after being misunderstood for so many years for her own fans to keep misleading the point of the record. it is frustrating as fuck. apologies to everyone that i bothered w my angry episode, gon b more careful from now on but it was rly nervewrecking to see all that being written by a lana fan about a record that lana has told so many times about how personal and special it is. she is letting us see her most vulnerable and this is what some ppl do in return. idk.

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

1 minute ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

i'm asking this to people describing the leaked songs immaculate, perfect etc..  Are you guys saying this in a delusional way like the way you did with Blue Banisters(album) or in a genuine way :hooker:

Who praised bb when it came out?:silly:

we're saying this album is good good in a genuine way :hooker:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Spoiler

genuine i promise this really is such a good era from lana just from hearing SOME of the songs that leaked, i’m so excited for it to actually come out 

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

Who praised bb when it came out?:silly:

we're saying this album is good good in a genuine way :hooker:

I praised BB and still think it’s a good album, although maybe not as cohesive as I would have liked. But I’m sure Ocean Blv would be miles miles better

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:
  Hide contents

If they don't want to listen to the leaks, they should also refrain from asking questions about what we hear. :hooker:

ppl gonna hate u for this one but u read my mind bb :teehee:

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Y’all didn’t have this energy when you were begging @Kintsugi for tea

because… there were no leaks for us to listen to :brows:

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

15 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Spoiler

It’s good! I’ll not dare to say like “it seems like it’s her best album EVER” but I do have some pretty good feelings about this era. Maybe the sound of it will not be the best, but the lyrics probably gonna let us really proud of her growth

:oprah2: anyways i have a way of rating her albums, it goes like:

btd, uv, honeymoon = the great 3, no bad songs (i can recognise nfr as an objectively great album too but it has a few skippers for me, at the end of the day i'm just more of an ultraviolence girlie :oprah3:)

lfl, cocc = good albums with a few bad songs 

bb = bad album with a few great songs

dykttatuob = i honestly have no idea my prediction is mid cause i don't wanna set myself up for disappointment however judging from tt + a&w and some of the spoilers i've been reading here i can already tell this album is gonna change me :trisha:

Opinions on the 3 leaked songs from someone who does not like Blue Banisters (except for the older songs she added to the album and BBS lol):

Spoiler

The Grants is such a good intro song, I love it a lot. The backup singers ate they brought the song to another level. Very gorgeous and sweet song. It feels way shorter than it is. It does not at all feel like a 5 minute song (which is a good thing).

Sonically Sweet is kinda Blue Banisters vibes tbh the song isn't showstopping or anything but it does have some gorgeous melodies and I do like it way better than most of BB. I especially like the part where she mimics the melody of Wait for Life. Probs will eventually be towards the bottom of my album ranking tho lol. But it's a cute song!

Fingertips IS showstopping. It's one of her best songs tbh it left me absolutely gutted. There's something very special about this song. I can see why opinions might be split on this song since the structure's kinda odd and the lyrics are very personal and not as clean cut but this song's absolutely amazing to me. This is def a song where you have to pay close attention to every line she's singing instead of just listening to it with no thoughts.

qfrWuBl.png

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Opinions on the 3 leaked songs from someone who does not like Blue Banisters (except for the older songs she added to the album and BBS lol):

Hide contents

The Grants is such a good intro song, I love it a lot. The backup singers ate they brought the song to another level. Very gorgeous and sweet song. It feels way shorter than it is. It does not at all feel like a 5 minute song (which is a good thing).

Sonically Sweet is kinda Blue Banisters vibes tbh the song isn't showstopping or anything but it does has some gorgeous melodies and I do like it way better than most of BB. I especially like the part where she mimics the melody of Wait for Life. Probs will eventually be towards the bottom of my album ranking tho lol. But it's a cute song!

Fingertips IS showstopping. It's one of her best songs tbh it left me absolutely gutted. There's something very special about this song. I can see why opinions might be split on this song since the structure's kinda odd and the lyrics are very personal and not as clean cut but this song's absolutely amazing to me. This is def a song where you have to pay close attention to every line she's singing instead of just listening to it with no thoughts.

Spoiler

fingertips supremacy as you should :lanahairflip2: