Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, DNC said:

AHAmusic identifies it so.. 

Spoiler

What if i was trying to gaslight rosemead baby into posting a longer snippet but you guys ruined it for us

3 minutes ago, Jared said:

It looks like Jack Godtonoff is not only going to murder other Lana producers, he's also going to dance on their graves and piss on them too.

Jack-Antonoff-Feet-4775280.jpg

This photo is going to haunt me for the next month 

1 hour ago, Poor Stacy said:

Also, some of y’all need to stop listening to the leaks and withdraw from the new songs for a bit. I don’t want to read stupid shit like “I overplayed The Grants and Sweet and Fingertips :poordat:“ on here when the album comes out. :thumb3:

and that’s why i deleted all files of the songs and won’t be listening to anything more until the album is out :true: i’ve only listened to the grants, sweet, fingertips, and the 1st taco truck snippet. also part of grandfather/pepper but i don’t even remember those :P

stream a&w !

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

With the songs coming out in 30-second snippet form, I’m glad I haven’t heard anything yet :true: (honestly, though, Taco Truck has got me so fucking excited :angie: and temptation is big to go listen)

7 minutes ago, Enco said:
  Hide contents

What if i was trying to gaslight rosemead baby into posting a longer snippet but you guys ruined it for us

Spoiler

and what if i was joking because the file name literally says "verified by AHA":oic2:

Spoiler

TT snippet sounds like your having a really psico trip :pout:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

i'm bored someone leak the whole album at this point, this whole snippet bullshit is getting old :delicious:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

14 minutes ago, Jared said:

It looks like Jack Godtonoff is not only going to murder other Lana producers, he's also going to dance on their graves and piss on them too.

Jack-Antonoff-Feet-4775280.jpg

suddenly im drew erickson’s grave:true:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

8 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i'm bored someone leak the whole album at this point, this whole snippet bullshit is getting old :delicious:

Snippets schmippets

Spoiler

We need the real thing now :oopna:

Spoiler

im guessing that snippet of taco truck is from the very end of the song, and it fades into the part right before she sings "if you werent mine..." so maybe she'll sing that at the end of taco truck too :crying4:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm