Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Also, some of y’all need to stop listening to the leaks and withdraw from the new songs for a bit. I don’t want to read stupid shit like “I overplayed The Grants and Sweet and Fingertips :poordat:“ on here when the album comes out. :thumb3:

Tbh listening to them all even once is enough to ruin the album experience.. I’ve done it in past eras and it totally butchers it. They’re too far gone already :cryney2:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

Wow - this is deeply offensive to see. STREAM CHEMTRAILS!!! :oprah2:

Also, some of y’all need to stop listening to the leaks and withdraw from the new songs for a bit. I don’t want to read stupid shit like “I overplayed The Grants and Sweet and Fingertips :poordat:“ on here when the album comes out. :thumb3:

I make up for streams of leaked songs by adding them to a playlist and playing them for days and days. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

Wow - this is deeply offensive to see. STREAM CHEMTRAILS!!! :oprah2:

Yeah, Chemtrails deserves more! But then, it does have only 11 tracks (compared to Blue Banister's length) and a few tracks were fillers. I reckon streaming for Ocean Boulevard will definitely top Blue Banisters, Honeymoon and Chemtrails. Probably the fifth most streamed.

3 minutes ago, x VB said:

What if we normalize listening to music when and how we want? People still care about charts and streams in 2023 and that's very toxic...

anyway the song did a thousand times better than her last two album's singles. I guess she's fine.

Does anyone have any numbers that prove this? Like a AW vs Arcadia comparison, etc.

2 minutes ago, Jared said:

The last few pages read like 4Chan threads. 

I’m not reading it that’s all I will say,  everyone needs some fresh air and a couple Xanax. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Does anyone have any numbers that prove this? Like a AW vs Arcadia comparison, etc.

Yes there's a twitter acc, something like Lana Del Rey Stats, with daily updates. Anyway Text Book has 31.3K streams, Blue Banisters 35.9K, WW 28.1K and Arcadia 38K. A&W has 24.5K streams.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Yeah, that’s a good point. Chemtrails is always going to fall behind - it’s her shortest album, most minimal and quiet… I just love it so, so, so much. I think she’s very misunderstood…

…But I have a feeling Ms. Ocean Blvd is coming to snatch the top 2 spot of my discography ranking alongside NFR veryyyy shortly.

Spoiler

okay so if you’ve heard the leaks can u describe what lana songs each of the tracks remind you of??? (if you think of an unreleased or non-ldr song that’s fine too) i’m really trying hard not to listen to the leaks but i’m having such a difficult time 😭

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, love deluxe said:
  Hide contents

okay so if you’ve heard the leaks can u describe what lana songs each of the tracks remind you of??? (if you think of an unreleased or non-ldr song that’s fine too) i’m really trying hard not to listen to the leaks but i’m having such a difficult time 😭

Spoiler

Sweet: classic Disney, beautiful

the grants: you’ll never walk alone

fingertips: blue banisters pro max

Taco truck: Tulsa Jesus freak, Florida kilos

1 minute ago, Obduration said:
  Hide contents

Now... Let's not insult the grants like that

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, Obduration said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

CLASSIC DISNEY??? oh bitch im claiming sweet right now that’s a sound ive been wanting from her FOREVER. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Obduration said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

clarify if "beautiful" as the adjective or the song before they start collapsing:thumb3:

58 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I'm seeing a lot of discussion on Blue Banisters and other unnecessary topics that don't belong in this thread

Stay on topic or we will start handing out warning points

was it ever that deep tho

and also for giving me Margaret

5 minutes ago, love deluxe said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

In my personal opinion, these songs are some of her most original to date. We can't even agree on what the songs sound like, so it's really difficult to say accurately, despite their mellowness

The Grants - Honeymoon or Norman, I guess?

Sweet - Love Song, but just the same vibe

Fingertips - Genuinely believe she's never made a song like this before.

Grandfather...- A deeper and more gentle Mariners Apartment Complex

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.