Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Rude.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Evergreen said:

Who needs haters when you have those cringe stans with barely 100 posts on this website. :sideeye:

and even less reputation points

Spoiler

for a reason :tommy:

Spoiler

Do you think about heaven?

Do you think about me?

Spoiler

Say yes to heaven

Say yes to me

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

Just now, MrFameKills said:

Certainly she cares about these things to some extent but you're way off lmao.

With SOTB she didnt even know she was THE featured artist and it felt more like she was just doing a favor anyways.

She's exploring trap at the 4th minute of a 7 minute song, most people would have tuned out by then.

The artist she's collabing are Father John Misty, Jon Batiste, her pastor and then a bunch of samples....girl...

If anything she seems to actually enjoy being uplifting to younger artists like Olivia and Billie and if she were to ever collab with them, it's again more about the enjoyment, than actually vying for the charts

And the weight thing......jfc

Look. It's Lana. The last time she really cared about charts was probably Lust for Life - undoubtedly her most commercially-minded album since Born to Die.

And I'm not here judging the way she looked or saying she's now suddenly striving to be the new Ariana f-ing Grande. 

But she IS clearly minds away from the recycling old tracks and first-take mindset sonically (Blue Banisters) and she is releasing singles that are not piano ballads. Say what you want about AW, but it's not a ballad.

Looks wise, did you see that Billboard shoot?! She was sexy, she was glam, she's showing leg. Guys, she's making an effort. Come on, that's all I'm saying. 

37 minutes ago, West Coast said:
  Hide contents

I never thought Lana would open an album in a R'n'B-choir-esque fashion and I'm honestly here for it. :smile4:

you’re on very thin ice missy @Beyoncé 

Just now, bambi eyes said:

this thread should be titled "Blue Banisters Hate & Lanas Weight Disussion Thread" because thats all im seeing here... :scoff:

i hate u guys

One comment saying she's lost weight and suddenly the thread is all about her weight? Puh-lease. 

It was only three words in a bigger discussion. 

1 minute ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:
  Hide contents

Do you think about heaven?

Do you think about me?

Hide contents

Say yes to heaven

Say yes to me

Yes to heaven is lurking outside of another tracklist that it got excluded :hottie:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Just now, lanasbottom said:

you’re on very thin ice missy @Beyoncé 

The tunnel will collapse

1 minute ago, barttttender said:

Look. It's Lana. The last time she really cared about charts was probably Lust for Life - undoubtedly her most commercially-minded album since Born to Die.

And I'm not here judging the way she looked or saying she's now suddenly striving to be the new Ariana f-ing Grande. 

But she IS clearly minds away from the recycling old tracks and first-take mindset sonically (Blue Banisters) and she is releasing singles that are not piano ballads. Say what you want about AW, but it's not a ballad.

Looks wise, did you see that Billboard shoot?! She was sexy, she was glam, she's showing leg. Guys, she's making an effort. Come on, that's all I'm saying. 

im begging you to shut your stupid ass up thats all im saying 

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

Just now, barttttender said:

One comment saying she's lost weight and suddenly the thread is all about her weight? Puh-lease. 

newsflash!

ur not the only person commenting on lanas weight here

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

last fm 

soundcloud

Can the mods close this thread already? Nothing is happening, and the post-release thread will be open in a few days anyways :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, barttttender said:

gurl the way everyword u say can be used against u. stopp embarrassing yourself :lange:

oh when i tell you i can’t wait for Let The Light in, it smells like a highlight y’all ain’t ready :angie:

Father John Musty will get his bussy ate left and right for this one, i can feel it 

since when realeasing an upbeat song is a sign of someone obsessed with charts? :pout:

4 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Yes to heaven is lurking outside of another tracklist that it got excluded :hottie:

Somebody PLEASE ask an insider if she tried to re-work Say Yes To Heaven for the 9th time for this album.  I have to know