Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

In my personal opinion, these songs are some of her most original to date. We can't even agree on what the songs sound like, so it's really difficult to say accurately, despite their mellowness

The Grants - Honeymoon or Norman, I guess?

Sweet - Love Song, but just the same vibe

Fingertips - Genuinely believe she's never made a song like this before.

Grandfather...- A deeper and more gentle Mariners Apartment Complex

Spoiler

so true !! I can kiiinda see the comparison with BB title track but it sounds so fresh and so classic lana at the same time… I also think I have never heard something like it before, especially how her vocals are reinforced by the production. the only thing close is The Land of 1000 Fires or something very cinematographic from the 60s

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, DNC said:
  Hide contents

clarify if "beautiful" as the adjective or the song before they start collapsing:thumb3:

Spoiler

i feel like the one and only member here who actually really enjoys beautiful. not to get too off topic but i love the way the piano in that song sounds like raindrops falling. though the lyrics aren’t her best, if there was a song that sounded similar to that on this forthcoming album, i would actually be quite happy :) 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, The Grants said:
  Hide contents

so true !! I can kiiinda see the comparison with BB title track but it sounds so fresh and so classic lana at the same time… I also think I have never heard something like it before, especially how her vocals are reinforced by the production. the only thing close is The Land of 1000 Fires or something very cinematographic from the 60s

Spoiler

It sounds like a poem from Violets set to music :crying4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

violet has some of my fav LDR moments ever: paradise is very fragile and salamander come to mind. ughhhh im so excited for this album, i really can’t wait for the whole thing to come out so i can listen :flutter:

giphy.gif

Hide contents

Spoiler

I feel like she had the chance to turn it into a poem and add it to her next book but I’m so glad she didn’t and she gave it a full orchestra and melody. Also I find it interesting to see how both Fingertips and Kintsugi are the most personal songs from the record and are located in the heart of the tracklist

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, Anita Malfatti said:
  Hide contents

wow I just listened to a snippet where Taco Truck turns into Venice Bitch ohmygod

:wat:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, Anita Malfatti said:
  Reveal hidden contents

wow I just listened to a snippet where Taco Truck turns into Venice Bitch ohmygod

Spoiler

sounds so trippy woww 

:tommy:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

4 minutes ago, Anita Malfatti said:
  Reveal hidden contents

DUDEEEEEE SOUNDS LIKE FREAKING HEAVEN:raven::suicide::judgingu3:

Spoiler

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spoiler

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spoiler

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

I've been thinking, people claim it's our fault that A&W is "flopping" because of the leaks but I think this is the first time that I don't really see that much posts about the leaks on Twitter.

This is a good thing! They are not spreading (as of yet) :)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, The Grants said:
  Hide contents

I feel like she had the chance to turn it into a poem and add it to her next book but I’m so glad she didn’t and she gave it a full orchestra and melody. Also I find it interesting to see how both Fingertips and Kintsugi are the most personal songs from the record and are located in the heart of the tracklist

Spoiler

Kintsugi and Fingertips are going to be the most dense, personal, and cerebral songs on the record. Probably my two favorites as well

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Are any of the leaks in HQ and with no tags?

I guess that's the only way I would listen to anything, as I see I'm getting terribly impatient 💔

7 minutes ago, love deluxe said:
  Hide contents

i feel like the one and only member here who actually really enjoys beautiful. not to get too off topic but i love the way the piano in that song sounds like raindrops falling. though the lyrics aren’t her best, if there was a song that sounded similar to that on this forthcoming album, i would actually be quite happy :) 

Me to :defeated: the poor beautiful slander. I kinda like the theme of the song too, some of us just are inherently sad girls, leave us be lol :P

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Just now, sjatib said:

Are any of the leaks in HQ and with no tags?

I guess that's the only way I would listen to anything, as I see I'm getting terribly impatient 💔

Sweet, The Grants, and Fingertips are all HQ, full and untagged.

Sweet, The Grants, and Fingertips are all HQ, full and untagged.

Oh thats terrible news 💔

Gonna try to wait a bit more.

Thanks, anyway :/